Thread: Camp Grounds in Needles

SCRINC
    Motor home parking , nice launch ramp , No problems with running loud boats etc.. Whats the deal... Looking for more of a true camping weekend rather than say Needles Marina.. No offence.. Yes true camping includes a Motor Home.
    Thanks

93eliminator
    Yup moho aint true camping its the sissy way.Maybe you ought to pack up boat and take sleeping bag and go up river to a nice beach,use you boyscout skills to start a fire,use a fishing pole to catch dinner,etc.
    There aint much other camping besides NMP anyways. :yuk:

3 daytona`s
    According to the news here in BullHead start a fire go to jail

Moneypitt
    According to the news here in BullHead start a fire go to jail
    Just show the cop the Nevada bought fireworks in your truck, and tell him you weren't gonna light them, he won't care about your fire anymore.......MP
    PS, Anywhere you boat you are taking a chance on a noise ticket and an invite to leave the river, now......The first offense is a $500.00 ticket. Regardless of where you are, it is still illegal to be loud. You and others MAY get away with it here and there, but it is still taking a $500.00 chance.....MP

Sanger D
    5:30 pm and the river is all yours,cops told me they DO NOT care after they get off work,I do it all the time in the evening and have had ZERO problems, the BH city cops have even stopped to watch me and radared me so I could get a honest speed reading, if they DO stop you (after 5 ) its just to BS with ya, so don't be a jerk if they do and they will just watch and wave!!!!

Towndrunk
    PS, Anywhere you boat you are taking a chance on a noise ticket and an invite to leave the river, now......The first offense is a $500.00 ticket. Regardless of where you are, it is still illegal to be loud. You and others MAY get away with it here and there, but it is still taking a $500.00 chance.....MP
    Thank God for outboards.