Thread: SL 44 Prototype (Discovery Bay Boat Show)

Rock-it man
    A small change of plans .I will have the boat at the Discovery Bay Boat Show in the water for viewing. They wont allow me to leave for rides but I will be there so come on buy for a look. Will be meeting Rick from Arnesons Fri 9am at the launch at Oakley for a run that moring before I have to have it at the show.Will not be at Sugar Barge. Thanks Wayne
    ** I can be reached there at 541-660-1443

DCBob
    A small change of plans .I will have the boat at the Discovery Bay Boat Show in the water for viewing. They wont allow me to leave for rides but I will be there so come on buy for a look. Will be meeting Rick from Arnesons Fri 9am at the launch at Oakley for a run that moring before I have to have it at the show.Will not be at Sugar Barge. Thanks Wayne
    ** I can be reached there at 541-660-1443
    Hey Wayne, what time's :coffeycup You guys want me to pick ya up @ the hotel so ya don't have to tow the rig around town? Just let me know what time. Are you running the boat in Sunday's Poker Run from the Sugar Barge?

HP350SC
    H Wayne, just wondering if you went with the Aeromotive pump and regulator. Also, are you turning the props "inward" or "outward" from each other?

Rock-it man
    H Wayne, just wondering if you went with the Aeromotive pump and regulator. Also, are you turning the props "inward" or "outward" from each other?
    Yes went with Aeromotive. Props are turning inward tward each other,tried it outward but had the same thing there. Feels more stable with props turning inward.

HP350SC
    Thanks, I was wondering about the prop direction after we talked awhile back. Looking forward to seeing the SL 44 in person!