Thread: K-boat for sale cheap!

CircleJerk
    K-22 from Mesa Arizona and rigged or setup by Mr. Phil Berzeron is sitting nearby for sale for $4000. Its a heavy 4 stringer boat with beautiful floors and new paint, 15 lightened gears in its 10 degree, and all good racable hardware. It's original paint was yellow with blue stripes. Now, it is believed to have been driven by the owner, Mr Brent Berge and Gordon Jennings Sr. possibly Bud Murphy as well. A piece of history, no? Jerry has some pictures since Mr Mouzer deleted them from his circle boat post..... jErK

dmontzsta
    That is cheap!

lilrick
    sounds tempting .. how bout it Mouzer???

Clearlake Kid
    I would like to see some pics..........

CircleJerk
    Sorry, but if you PM me with your email, I can send you shots off a disc. Or, go to www.v-driveboat.com and look at the forums under Lavey boat. Boat is currently dark blue metallic new paint with ghost flames. The current small block is fresh with 3 hours on it. A 400 with angle plug cast heads, J&E 13-1 pistons with Lunati 6 inch rods, roller Comp cam, MSD, big tube headers, and he wants 6500 running. Originally this was a FORD cammer K engine and then the cammer was destroked to 396 cubes to successfully race in SK class.
    After its racing career, it had a sbc 302 installed and was used for poker runs in South Calif, LA area. That second motor is no more and the 400 replaced it. Its been up here for 4 years but never raced only shown (it appears in Jerry's 'Nosties' video that you can buy from v-drive video).
    A Camaro car has replaced the Lavey and he needs money to finance its restoration. Currently the boat will run in the high 80s and fit very well into Nostalgia circle racing. Also, its #19 in production for the year 1973 puts it with some of the fastest Laveys ever and the rarest being built for K duty. All this info has been verified by Al Laveys actual record books and I have talked with its former owner and crew chief for further info! I hope to have original 1974 pictures also so someone could restore it properly. I think it only ran one race as a K in San Diego where it threw the driver out and landed right side up! Wisely, they then went SK racing.
    These are fast straightaway boats but the average boat racer MUST learn to drive a Lavey! My wife has won two championships in Nostalgia and says her boat always talks to her and you have to know what its telling you. Not for the faint of heart or novice lead foot!

CircleJerk
    http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...ad.gif:crossx:
    NOTICE: pictures are at www.v-driveboat.com under forum and 'Lavey'. If you PM me your email, I will send them direct to you.

GofastRacer
    Ain't you learned yet CJ, LOL....
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=13776

CircleJerk
    Thanks again Art, anyone want to deal direct with the owner, call me, I have a race boat to finish! It's a L-boat also. See you at Burley.