Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best shop to install a stereo in a Rhino???

Shawny Mac
    I want to get a stereo put in my Rhino, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a shop in the Inland Empire or surrounding areas that has worked on Rhinos and is familiar with them.

Flying Tiger
    Wired for Sound in Temecula does them and is familiar with them & golfcarts

Riverkid
    You can do a search, but lately Riverbound has had his Rhino work done over at Al & Ed's in Ontario. Toby has his Rhino down at Wired For Sound in Temecula getting a full blown A/V system installed...
    I'm sure there are many other shops that can handle it, but these are the two people have posted about lately...
    There have been a bunch of custom Rhino threads down in the C&T Forums... Good luck.

franky
    I want to get a stereo put in my Rhino, but I was wondering if anyone can suggest a shop in the Inland Empire or surrounding areas that has worked on Rhinos and is familiar with them.
    Do a search for "spamola radio mount" and check out the stereo head unit bezel/mount in a Rino. Sorry but I don't know how to link the thread.

Shawny Mac
    Thanks for the ideas... Hopefully the cost wont be too crazy

shadow
    Do a search for "spamola radio mount" and check out the stereo head unit bezel/mount in a Rino. Sorry but I don't know how to link the thread.
    Franky,Are your radio mounts a sealed unit that the head unit slide into or
    Just the face place trim and sides?I'm possibly interested in one for my rhino,just debating to put the head unit in the dash or glove box.Any pics?

OutCole'd
    Put the head unit in the glove and use a Sony wired marine remote on the dash somewhere if there's any possibility that it will get wet, dirty or sandy.
    Will those Sony remotes work with most newer Sony head units?

OutCole'd
    Any newer or older Sony headunit that has a wired remote plug on the back is fine. I have also figured out a way to use them wired with and Alpine head that has OEM Steering wheel control plug in the back, which is most late 2004/2005 models.
    Since the unit is installed, is there a way to check if it is compatible by the part #?
    It just a cheapy for the cart, #CDX-S2210

shadow
    Put the head unit in the glove and use a Sony wired marine remote on the dash somewhere if there's any possibility that it will get wet, dirty or sandy.
    That was one of my other ideas.Yes it most likely will be exposed to dirt,sand,water,and probablly some rookies spilling drinks.

OutCole'd
    From what I can gather, no, it's not compatible. My findings have been middle of the line and up with Sony.
    Thanks for checking. That is a good idea. I guess it's time to change out the stereo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast