Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fresno Area

pixrthis
    I own a '75 Hondo T-deck runner bottom. I live in Sanger and am just looking for people to hang with. My wife hates my boat and wont ride with me, her loss lol. I go to Pine Flat when i can.
    Robert
    Let your wife drive she'll get used to it faster that way. How is Pine Flat? I called Lakeridge Marina and was told Jack sold it. How are the new owners?

disco_charger
    Every year I promise myself I'm going back to Pine Flat. I haven't been in about 5 years. I love that place. I practically grew up at Island Park and Trimmer Springs. Here's the family ride out at Island Park around 1979!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data..._Flats-med.jpg

Just Tool'n
    So Jack sold?
    When he bought it way back when, I sold him staples to attach the rubber bumper to the docks. It's been 20 years since I sold constrution supplies. This was proably 1982 or 83.
    Good guy.

Orange Gasm
    Yes jack sold the marina, i havent meet the new owners yet. I usually launch at island park, maybe we should all get together and make a run around PF.

tahitijet
    Yes jack sold the marina, i havent meet the new owners yet. I usually launch at island park, maybe we should all get together and make a run around PF.
    Sounds good to me.. Only draw back to pine flat is the parking but once your on the water it's great.

Orange Gasm
    Hey went by your shop at 2 pm you wernt there lol

tahitijet
    Ya sorry.. we split at 1:30.. The painter was in the back painting and I finished up all my welding early. Sorry about that. I'm in the rest of the week or feel free to give me a call anytime 559-291-9222

Orange Gasm
    I will stop in tomarrow

pixrthis
    So Jack sold?
    When he bought it way back when, I sold him staples to attach the rubber bumper to the docks. It's been 20 years since I sold constrution supplies. This was proably 1982 or 83.
    Good guy.
    Great guy who worked harder than I thought was possible.

Orange Gasm
    2-3 yrs ago Jack went sking from the marina, he didnt get very far before he fell and broke his leg. The docks are very nice, all cement, he did alot of work the last couple years on fixing them up. There's even paved parking now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast