Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fresno Area

pixrthis
    2-3 yrs ago Jack went sking from the marina, he didnt get very far before he fell and broke his leg. The docks are very nice, all cement, he did alot of work the last couple years on fixing them up. There's even paved parking now.
    No more splinters? I wish they were concrete when I had my pontoon boat there. How are the Sherriffs as far as mufflers these days?

Orange Gasm
    Well i go early in the morning about 6:30, 7:00 before thier out on the water. Love waking the campers up lol.

pixrthis
    Yes jack sold the marina, i havent meet the new owners yet. I usually launch at island park, maybe we should all get together and make a run around PF.
    I plan on getting up there this year, it sounds like the place is better than ever.
    What's up with Royal Oaks campground at Kings River?

Orange Gasm
    I have lived here in Sanger for 51 yrs, i put a boat in at Riverland in the seventies and said i would never go back. 2 yrs ago the wife wanted to go, thats when i had a boat that she would ride in, and i came back in the same pissed of mode of 30 yrs ago. Sand blasted my running gear, never again and i dont care how big her tits are. lol

tahitijet
    I have lived here in Sanger for 51 yrs, i put a boat in at Riverland in the seventies and said i would never go back. 2 yrs ago the wife wanted to go, thats when i had a boat that she would ride in, and i came back in the same pissed of mode of 30 yrs ago. Sand blasted my running gear, never again and i dont care how big her tits are. lol
    I agree i was on kings river some years back and I will never ever put my boat in there.
    In the past 2 seasons ive seen 2 sherrifs on the water at Pine flat and both were holiday weekends and we didn't get hassled by them. It sure does draw alot of attention from the people staying on there house boats as you idle out and there trying to fish or rest or whatever.

Flat Happy
    I live in Fresno. Over by the Belmont Country Club. Belmont and De Wolf. I actually might be buying a new house in Sanger soon (fingers crossed!)
    I usually boat at Kings River. Better waterskiing than at Pine Flat and Millerton (typically). Even though I have a Sanger flat, it's a serious waterskiing workhorse. I don't run baffles and I haven't been bothered, even at Kings. My engine is pretty mild, so it isn't too loud with the water running through the headers.
    When the weather gets warm, I'd be up for meeting some locals at one of the lakes. My cousin would probably bring out his Sanger flat, provided his motor is back in his boat.

Orange Gasm
    I would be up for a run, or maybe a camping trip at island park before all the summer people get there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234