Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Someone In Temecula...

THATJEFFGUY
    I'm looking for some POS landscaper in Temecula that ripped me off for $3K. He and his wife are separated, so she says, and she doesn't know where he is...he a loser/tweaker. I"m sure she knows, but won't give him up. I took her to Small Claims court last month and won because she was listed on his business, now she appealed it, so I have to go back to court and start all over again. So how can I find him to "serve him" ? Isn't someone here a PI ? Hell I'll even post his company name so if any of you see his truck around, maybe get a lic plate # for me. He drives a gold Ford F150 with A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION magnetic signs. Damn why can't people just "work" for their drug money, instead of ripping everyone off. I'd hate to go hang out in Temecula all day looking for this POS, but it may come to that :crossx:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I'm looking for some POS landscaper in Temecula that ripped me off for $3K. He and his wife are separated, so she says, and she doesn't know where he is...he a loser/tweaker. I"m sure she knows, but won't give him up. I took her to Small Claims court last month and won because she was listed on his business, now she appealed it, so I have to go back to court and start all over again. So how can I find him to "serve him" ? Isn't someone here a PI ? Hell I'll even post his company name so if any of you see his truck around, maybe get a lic plate # for me. He drives a gold Ford F150 with A BETTER LANDSCAPE SOLUTION magnetic signs. Damn why can't people just "work" for their drug money, instead of ripping everyone off. I'd hate to go hang out in Temecula all day looking for this POS, but it may come to that :crossx:
    My brother lives in Temecula I will give him the info. He works at a univercity maybe the guy is a landscaper near by. I'll pass on the info.

lakewake
    What's going on with landscapers in Temecula? One of my customers told me about their run in with the same situation. In picking out a landscaper they had two different companies take them to the same neighbors house and say "This is my work". They said one looked like a tweaker. After a bit of time they finally got to speak with the neighbor and find out which company put in the yard. It wasn't the tweaker. He is still bouncing around down there so you will probably catch up to him.

cdog
    Home equity's dring up. People are getting desperate. Did he go back to mexico? :crossx:

a catered life
    shouldnt be hard to find a guy driving a gold ford f150.....i think shockwave bob is from there good luck

THATJEFFGUY
    Home equity's dring up. People are getting desperate. Did he go back to mexico? :crossx:
    Nah he's a white guy ! Maye that shoulda been my first clue that he wasn't a "real" landscaper !

shippingguy
    I live in Murrieta and I know a couple landscapers that did my work. They have grown up out here their whole life. I will ask them if they know of or know anybody that knows him.

h2oski2fast
    What's going on with landscapers in Temecula?
    Retorical question, right?

Mrs. casean
    I'll keep my eyes open for ya

bigriverdog
    Get ahold of C-2 on the boards. He may be able to help. He is a good guy.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast