Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Their All Dead..........

a catered life
    :crossx: i figured while i do some homework my other half could do a minor water change in the tank........i kept asking her if things were going good and her reply was "everything looks ok to me"...she has done about 2-3 water changes herself and assisted me with 5-6 of them......but i guess she just didnt know what she was doing and needed more training....well it happened she forgot to add the water conditioner and never did a water test and yes most of my babies were floating when i got home yesterday :cry: my beautiful 2 red tail sharks, my 2 bala sharks, my brand new tiger barb and both of my new striped bards as well as a handfull of others dead dead dead :crossx: :220v: ......the only ones to survive were my 2 gold coins and my pelko....about $400-$500 down the drain :cry: i am so pissed..... to make matters worse i had to listen to the kids ask 5000 questions.......

MagicMtnDan
    That really sucks - sorry to hear about it.
    When we used to move my father would flush the fish down the toilet and later would tell me he gave them away...

MrsSigEpMock
    I'm sorry to hear that. Go easy on her, I'm sure she feels bad... :cry:
    You should have fish for dinner though if you really want to rub it in!!! :crossx:

WaTchTheGelCoat
    Dude, where are you buying fish? They are rippin you off.

H20 Toie
    Sorry to hear that, i just got my tank installed on tuesday so no fish yet

hoolign
    :crossx: i figured while i do some homework my other half could do a minor water change in the tank........i kept asking her if things were going good and her reply was "everything looks ok to me"...she has done about 2-3 water changes herself and assisted me with 5-6 of them......but i guess she just didnt know what she was doing and needed more training....well it happened she forgot to add the water conditioner and never did a water test and yes most of my babies were floating when i got home yesterday :cry: my beautiful 2 red tail sharks, my 2 bala sharks, my brand new tiger barb and both of my new striped bards as well as a handfull of others dead dead dead :crossx: :220v: ......the only ones to survive were my 2 gold coins and my pelko....about $400-$500 down the drain :cry: i am so pissed..... to make matters worse i had to listen to the kids ask 5000 questions.......
    Put it right in her bum tonight..thatll teach her

a catered life
    Dude, where are you buying fish? They are rippin you off.
    its was about 30 fish in total including 2 $75 exotic algae eaters
    most of they averaged about $15.00-20 each

Buster
    Been there done that ACL... :cry: I have a RO system in my house which I use for top off water only. Since mine is SW I use Catalina water for the changes. F#&k that mixing salt thing and adding chems..
    Sorry to hear about your losses..

a catered life
    Sorry to hear that, i just got my tank installed on tuesday so no fish yet
    what size?
    yea buster this sucks but the flip side is now i can go with africians

lucky
    whats for dinner

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast