Thread: Bravo xr upper / imco 2 lower

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Bravo xr upper / imco 2 lower

These are on my 42 lightning and i am going to repower and switch to number 8's . I was gonna keep these for future purposes because they are great drives and only have 24 hours on complete rebuild of upper and lower but i figured i could get some money for the new project . They are 1 1/4 prop shaft 1.50 gear ratio satin finish , NEVER seen salt water . I have a price in mind and im taking offers to see if anyone is seriously interested . I dont have to sell them so im not giving them away so dont b.s. Me . I will seperate uppers/lowers . Drive showers , props and steering not included but also avaliable
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2001fountain.jpg 
Views:	747 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	206  

$5500 each , complete

$2500 uppers
    $3500 lowers

negotiable

i need to sell these !!! my friend had them sold , even had half of the money as a deposit , so i shipped them to him in new york city and then the guy couldnt come up with the other half so now they are in my friends garage and he wants them gone , and so do i . now i am losing my ass on these and i just want them gone , im sick of all the messages and people wanting them but no one has money . so now here they are for sale ,for $5000 obo each . that includes a complete bravo xr upper with an imco shorty 2 lower

2 complete bravo xr's with imco 2 shorty's , 1 1/4 prop shafts , 1.50 gearing , satin finish , 24 hours on complete rebuilds of both uppers and both lowers . NEVER been in salt water Click image for larger version. 

Views:	426 
ID:	208

!! Cheeaap !! I need these gone unfortunately , bravo xr uppers/imco -2 shorty lowers

!! CHEEAAP !! I NEED THESE GONE UNFORTUNATELY , BRAVO XR UPPERS/IMCO -2 SHORTY LOWERS
    $4500 OR BEST OFFER PER BRAVO XR UPPER WITH IMCO -2 SHORTY LOWER !!! IM GIVING THESE AWAY AT THIS PRICE !!! BUYERS PAYS SHIPPING

i need to sell these !!! my friend had them sold , even had half of the money as a deposit , so i shipped them to him in new york city and then the guy couldnt come up with the other half so now they are in my friends garage and he wants them gone , and so do i . now i am losing my ass on these and i just want them gone , im sick of all the messages and people wanting them but no one has money . so now here they are for sale ,for $4500 obo each . that includes a complete bravo xr upper with an imco shorty -2 lower

SPECS :

2 complete bravo xr's with imco -2 shorty's , 1 1/4 prop shafts , 1.50 gearing , satin finish , 24 hours on complete rebuilds of both uppers and both lowers . NEVER been in salt water

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	450 
ID:	209