Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Delta Is Closed

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Bilgewiper my friend Badburn has a boat at Riverview marina. His boat is margartiaville.It is 36ft carver, what boat is your?

bilgewiper
    "Mother Dog" 36' Gibson..........I've met him. I think I'm about 4-5 slips away. Small world.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    It is a small world, did you go to dock party for New years? We were at badburns house and watched web cams and did not here any partying going on at all. Was it because the river was so high or just not in the mood?What kind of ***boat do you have? BIG JOE

bilgewiper
    The Marina was totally dead. Actually kinda nice. Took the kids.......watched the fireworks from Old Sacramento from roof of houseboat........good view with river so high and being able to see over the levee. We have a 18' Laveycraft bowrider w/200 Merc.......Not really a "***boat" but it will run 66mph on GPS fully aired out and chinewalking like a mother.

acatitude
    thanks Cale. went over to sturgeon and it was 1st time I ever had to walk up the ramp, damn that river is high. that marina office looks sad

pussywuped
    We have a house on Bethel Island and we spent the weekend there it was really scary to see the water level that high, Our freind's house which is on the water side of the levee was under about six inches of water. We pulled every thing out on Saturday just before the high tide. One of the fingers of our dock got stuck at the high level and was about five feet off the water when we checked on it, We were able to release the dock after breaking the end off the finger. So we have a little work to do but not bad.
    BilgeWiper is great to see you still have our boat and it stills looks great.

Eliminator 4 Life
    thanks Cale. went over to sturgeon and it was 1st time I ever had to walk up the ramp, damn that river is high. that marina office looks sad
    You going to the LA show

Squirtin Thunder
    The Marina was totally dead. Actually kinda nice. Took the kids.......watched the fireworks from Old Sacramento from roof of houseboat........good view with river so high and being able to see over the levee. We have a 18' Laveycraft bowrider w/200 Merc.......Not really a "***boat" but it will run 66mph on GPS fully aired out and chinewalking like a mother.
    If you raise the O/B strieght up it will stop walking and may pick up a few MPH.

bilgewiper
    Pussywupped.....did I hear you correctly? This Lavey of mine used to be yours? Thats cool, because I have question about it that only a past owner would know and I can't figure out. I bought it from a marine salvage company and they either didn't know or wouldn't tell me any history.
    Squirtin Thunder........I did go up with the motor on the setback and your right, it helped with the chinewalk and a little free speed. I just can't go up any further without low water pickup and it's not worth it for me considering what I use the boat for.

Boatmaster
    Pussywupped.....did I hear you correctly? This Lavey of mine used to be yours? Thats cool, because I have question about it that only a past owner would know and I can't figure out. I bought it from a marine salvage company and they either didn't know or wouldn't tell me any history.
    Squirtin Thunder........I did go up with the motor on the setback and your right, it helped with the chinewalk and a little free speed. I just can't go up any further without low water pickup and it's not worth it for me considering what I use the boat for.
    What a small world! At the top of this post I saw the pic of your boat and wondered if it was pussywuped's old ride. I remember working on that boat in the late 80s and early 90s before he bought his other old Lavey. That boat was very clean and hads alot of nice wood work in it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast