Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow Skiers chime in...

steelcomp
    OK...any of you hard core skiers out there try the new Rossi Z9 Ti skis? Just got a pair and I haven't had a chance to use them yet...wondering how they work.
    Thanks

cc322
    Just went out looking at skis today, I sold all my old stuff a few years ago, now looking to get back into it things sure have changed with the shape of skis over the years. Going to Mammoth in a couple months so I would like to have my own gear this year, but dont know what to get, any Ideas? BTW good luck with your new gear. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
    OK...any of you hard core skiers out there try the new Rossi Z9 Ti skis? Just got a pair and I haven't had a chance to use them yet...wondering how they work.
    Thanks
    Okay, first of all you put them on and take the lift up and jump off and ski down. No big whoop, try snowboarding .......( . )( . )...........

steelcomp
    Okay, first of all you put them on and take the lift up and jump off and ski down. No big whoop, try snowboarding .......( . )( . )...........
    Thanks again for another useless post, Kim. I'm not looking to take a lift, unless it's in a helicopter. You'd probably piss yourself where I want to go.
    Happy New Year!

tcook33
    Thanks
    I didn't think anyone still skied.....

steelcomp
    Just went out looking at skis today, I sold all my old stuff a few years ago, now looking to get back into it things sure have changed with the shape of skis over the years. Going to Mammoth in a couple months so I would like to have my own gear this year, but dont know what to get, any Ideas? BTW good luck with your new gear. :rollside: Thanks cc. Jeez...it's like computers...buy something new this year, and next year it's outdated. The new shaped skis are changing skiing, that's for sure. It still pretty much depends on what kind of skiing you do, but they're getting pretty close to making an all around ski. That's the rave about these new Rossi's. Carve, groomed, downhill, mountain, powder...supposedly they do it all, and do it well. Lots of good write ups. My local pro demo'd them last year and says they're awsome. Just want to hear from others...just curious. I'm sure they'll be stellar. I'd just go rent some and see what you like. The rentals are going to be last year's skis, maybe demos, so not too far off from what's out there. Just about anyone's ski is going to be far better than anything you skied on a few years ago. Good luck.

Boy Named Sue
    Thanks cc. Jeez...it's like computers...buy something new this year, and next year it's outdated. The new shaped skis are changing skiing, that's for sure. It still pretty much depends on what kind of skiing you do, but they're getting pretty close to making an all around ski. That's the rave about these new Rossi's. Carve, groomed, downhill, mountain, powder...supposedly they do it all, and do it well. Lots of good write ups. My local pro demo'd them last year and says they're awsome. Just want to hear from others...just curious. I'm sure they'll be stellar. I'd just go rent some and see what you like. The rentals are going to be last year's skis, maybe demos, so not too far off from what's out there. Just about anyone's ski is going to be far better than anything you skied on a few years ago. Good luck.
    Hanslation: I hug eucalyptus trees. Thats why I am so sappy. I suck vinegar grapes, thats why I am bitter. Horsepower is cool. (I have to agree. ) Suey makes me laugh, mostly at his trailer park humor, and the rest at him in particular. Compression and venturi rock my boat. Who am I?
    I am SteelComp.

steelcomp
    Hanslation: I hug eucalyptus trees. Thats why I am so sappy. I suck vinegar grapes, thats why I am bitter. Horsepower is cool. (I have to agree. ) Suey makes me laugh, mostly at his trailer park humor, and the rest at him in particular. Compression and venturi rock my boat. Who am I?
    I am SteelComp.
    wha???
    ...and here you were being so nice, earlier!
    thanks, Suey.

Thanks cc. Jeez...it's like computers...buy something new this year, and next year it's outdated. The new shaped skis are changing skiing, that's for sure. It still pretty much depends on what kind of skiing you do, but they're getting pretty close to making an all around ski. That's the rave about these new Rossi's. Carve, groomed, downhill, mountain, powder...supposedly they do it all, and do it well. Lots of good write ups. My local pro demo'd them last year and says they're awsome. Just want to hear from others...just curious. I'm sure they'll be stellar. I'd just go rent some and see what you like. The rentals are going to be last year's skis, maybe demos, so not too far off from what's out there. Just about anyone's ski is going to be far better than anything you skied on a few years ago. Good luck.
    So I guess I might as well not take my 10 year old pre shaped era Kastles out of the garage any more.

canuck1
    So I guess I might as well not take my 10 year old pre shaped era Kastles out of the garage any more.
    Rex Some of us still prefer to ski on old style 205's the new skis seem like kid skis

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast