Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye cell phone

phebus
    I had my cell phone sitting in a cup holder right next to the controls when I took off this morning. When I went to use it, it was gone One brand new Razr phone on the bottom of Havasu.

centurion tunnel
    I had my cell phone sitting in a cup holder right next to the controls when I took off this morning. When I went to use it, it was gone One brand new Razr phone on the bottom of Havasu.
    Where it should be....When your at the lake. :rollside:

C-2
    Can you
    hear me now?

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Along with my Maui Jims from last trip. I hope they're happy together!

JetBoatRich
    Hate when that happens

Outnumbered
    Don't feel bad, my buddy lost his Rolex at lake Powel 10 years ago. I wonder if someome found it now that the water is about 80 feet lower? Same bro just lost his wedding band a few weeks ago at Mohave. I told him to leave the bling at home next time.

phebus
    I don't care about the phone that much (bullshit, it was expensive), I'm just mad about losing the phone numbers of my two friends

Jordy
    That's a pain in the ass. Hope you had your numbers backed up. I didn't when I lost mine a few months ago and have been rebuilding my phone list ever since then... 120+ numbers so far and I'm still missing a few.

Phat Matt
    Don't feel bad, my buddy lost his Rolex at lake Powel 10 years ago. I wonder if someome found it now that the water is about 80 feet lower? Same bro just lost his wedding band a few weeks ago at Mohave. I told him to leave the bling at home next time.
    I know somebody who lost their Rolex last weekend at Havi.

Jordy
    I know somebody who lost their Rolex last weekend at Havi.
    I heard about that and that would suck. Mine either stays at home or ends up in a pocket in my regular shorts in a compartment in the boat with the keys and cell phones. It is insured though, but I just don't want to go through the hassle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast