Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Memorial Weekend.

Where is everyone going?
    Ill be roaming the aha-lost lake area,hoping to see hotrods up there.. :crossx:

sofa king smooth
    Avoiding the dragon! :220v:
    That video makes me laugh so hard. Its hard to believe everything rubbed out.
    PT2 will be off the hook down in the lower part of the river. Heitman for a host! Down there its just another day at the office.

Red Rocket
    We will be at Lost Lake for the week end. We may head down river to Aha-Quin for the dayon sat. or sun.

Avoiding the dragon! :220v:
    That video makes me laugh so hard. Its hard to believe everything rubbed out.
    PT2 will be off the hook down in the lower part of the river. Heitman for a host! Down there its just another day at the office.
    i was at needles for pt1.. i didnt see anything worth wasting pump gas on, gotta hit the low riv where the hard hitters are.
    ill have shan call the avi, maybe we will extend the tour and hit needles for a day..A showdown will be in order if we show up.

77charger
    Where is everyone going?
    Ill be roaming the aha-lost lake area,hoping to see hotrods up there.. :crossx:
    wont see ours they will be racing that weekend.Off to red bluff never been there for a race sounds like fun though from what i have heard.

Right on Robert, good luck up there.. I really want to hit that race one of these years, I hear its the best race to hit all season..If it wasnt memorial weekend Id be there with you guys.

Hey Chris. We'll be at Lost Lake on at least Saturday. Maybe Friday, Saturday and Sunday if everything works out here. I'm sure thery'll be some hotties around. Maybe too hot for me, but I can watch and be entertained just as well. C ya out there. RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

pattymelt18
    if i eveer get it finished ill be somwhere in between big river the emerald canyon golf courseand water wheel!

77charger
    Right on Robert, good luck up there.. I really want to hit that race one of these years, I hear its the best race to hit all season..If it wasnt memorial weekend Id be there with you guys.
    the way i look at it is this still driving boats and drinking beer(after driving for the day) then bbq.Marble falls is another good one too i hear cant wait for that one either.
    things are in gear now and we will be ready. even for the next bako race.

RCB19
    Might snag a spot at Lost Lake for the weekend. I have some friends with a trailer up on the point that may be willing to toss me the keys to it for the weekend. We'll see.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast