Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SS vs K

WannabeRacing
    http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
    I do not know the personalities involved yet. I know Bryant a little, and Rankin a little less- and Tony not at all. So, not sure how to take this post.
    But it is the most entertaining thing I have seen all day.

dmontzsta
    That SS80 boat looks A LOT smaller.
    I think it would be a damn good race, one of the most entertaining/interesting things for me. Tony's K hauls ass, but so does the Rankin boat.

lilrick
    That SS80 boat looks A LOT smaller.
    I think it would be a damn good race, one of the most entertaining/interesting things for me. Tony's K hauls ass, but so does the Rankin boat.
    hay don, just wait til you and i get our shizzle runnin', these guys will be distant memories!! hehehe!

superdave013
    I like watching the K vs Mod U or champ boat! Good stuff!
    I liked it when Peter Guy's GN smoked that champ boat.

dmontzsta
    hay don, just wait til you and i get our shizzle runnin', these guys will be distant memories!! hehehe!
    I am starting out with a simple 429 11:1 Iron Headed motor, your big ci dominator motor should do it right?
    Now back to the SS vs K thread jet boy.

http://www.wannaberacing.net/davescarlata.jpg
    I do not know the personalities involved yet. I know Bryant a little, and Rankin a little less- and Tony not at all. So, not sure how to take this post.
    But it is the most entertaining thing I have seen all day.
    NICE!!! Great pic!
    But, could you put some yellow paint on the cap of the K-5? I think it will end up that way.
    Still waiting for a response from Mr Rankin. I figured he was yellow :crossx:

Yoghurt
    Calling the Brothers Dave. (Rankin and Bryant)
    Since none of the other K's are showing up to Red Bluff, maybe you guys would like to put an end to all the debates about which is quicker around the track?
    I have rounded up some money to put up and I am calling you two Primadonnas out! 2 out of three races wins on the long course. On a short course I feel Dave is too good and too fast. On a long course I think he sucks and so do you as the tuner.
    $5000!! Does this sound like something you ladies want to do? Or should we change the game to Yahtzee or Candyland?
    Seriously, 5GRRRRRRRR!!!
    Yet another wannabe NKRA fag! :crossx:

Moneypitt
    Tony, how about if Dave runs the SHORT course, and you run the LONG course. That should even things up nicely.....Or maybe switch for the middle laps, like speed skaters, then swich back for the end......I don't think the fans at Red Bluff would understand or appreiciate the real jest of this "match race". Tony, don't you realize this is a win/win situation for the Daves, even if they loose. While you on the other hand SHOULD win, sooooo...........AND, Rankin's DNFs over the years can be counted on one hand......Ray

Tony, how about if Dave runs the SHORT course, and you run the LONG course. That should even things up nicely.....Or maybe switch for the middle laps, like speed skaters, then swich back for the end......I don't think the fans at Red Bluff would understand or appreiciate the real jest of this "match race". Tony, don't you realize this is a win/win situation for the Daves, even if they loose. While you on the other hand SHOULD win, sooooo...........AND, Rankin's DNFs over the years can be counted on one hand......Ray
    I count at least 3 DNF's last year!!
    That is actually what I am counting on Ray. I figure Mr Rankin has so much Wizzbang stuff on his boat that something will fail and it will be curtains. If not, I plan on outrunning that banana colored canoe. I just hope he accepts the offer and wants to race.

Yet another wannabe NKRA fag! :crossx:
    Nice post Throat Yoghurt!

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast