Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reverse Spam :: I Needa Prop ..

draggin craft
    Im looking for a 2 blade prop for a 1" shaft. im looking to spend between 200.00 and 250.00. An 11.5 x 16 is ideal. but just about anything will do.. i just want to get on the WATER~ :220v:
    let me know if you have somthing...
    George

RH or LH? Or, in alternate parlance, drag or circle?
    I have a nice big LH Menkens that I might part with.....I think its about that size, let me check it.

QuickJet
    I have a nice big LH Menkens that I might part with.....I think its about that size, let me check it.
    Oh he drag races that bitch hard core.

draggin craft
    well this being my first V-drive.. im not sure.. i would think that it is standard.. its a 1969 draggin craft standard motor placement and a casale v-drive. so i guess it would be a RH.. lol :rollside: :idea:

rich
    Theres a 12x17 on e-bay 2-blade might ck it out :rollside: :rollside:

Ron Hill
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4643037008
    I saw you were looking for a prop. I have listed this Classic Cary on E-Bay.
    If you don't find something in your price range, e-mail, maybe I can help Ron Hill at prop19@sbcglobal.net

boatguy222
    I have a 11 3/8 X 16 rh, pm me if interested

GofastRacer
    well this being my first V-drive.. im not sure.. i would think that it is standard.. its a 1969 draggin craft standard motor placement and a casale v-drive. so i guess it would be a RH.. lol :rollside: :idea:
    And so what is "standard"?,LOL.. Don't remember anyone using a DragonCraft as a circle boat, what end of the motor are you driving off of???..

QuickJet
    And so what is "standard"?,LOL.. Don't remember anyone using a DragonCraft as a circle boat, what end of the motor are you driving off of???..
    His is driven off of the flywheel. It's his first V-drive. He saw RR2, junked his jet and bought a V-Drive. Actually his jet was already pretty much junk!!!! Ha ha ha, I'm gonna hear it for that one.

GofastRacer
    His is driven off of the flywheel. It's his first V-drive. He saw RR2, junked his jet and bought a V-Drive. Actually his jet was already pretty much junk!!!! Ha ha ha, I'm gonna hear it for that one.
    Then he needs a left hand prop!..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast