Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is Maxi?

dmontzsta
    Out riding the schwartz?

Roland the Fisherman
    Have you looked under Lucky?

lucky
    Have you looked under Lucky?
    you forgot who you where talking to - hell - he just looked over -- they looked like two teenagers sucking on a meat straw at the local dinner .

rrrr
    He's at a plastic surgery hospital in Beverly Hills. They are taking 5,245 hair plugs out of his back and transplanting them into his scalp. He's hoping to get rid of that prematurely-balding, middle-age homosexual look.
    By the way, the plugs from his back were removed in a pattern. When it heals up it'll say "SLAM IT DEEPER, LUCKY!"
    :crossx: :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
    Just got a call from Guru. It appears that Maxie is at his annual B.A.L.L.S. conference. aka The BROTHERHOOD of ANUS LICKING LOVERS of SASQUATCH

Biglue
    He's at a plastic surgery hospital in Beverly Hills. They are taking 5,245 hair plugs out of his back and transplanting them into his scalp. He's hoping to get rid of that prematurely-balding, middle-age homosexual look.
    By the way, the plugs from his back were removed in a pattern. When it heals up it'll say "SLAM IT DEEPER, LUCKY!"
    :crossx: :crossx:
    Now that is focking hilarious. :crossx:

dmontzsta
    lol to all the replies.

Mr. Maximus
    My Maxi, and I are down here in Long Beach for our 10 year anniversary, and to celibrate our Gay pride Lucky I think you were a great "Grand Marshall" , and you and dmonzsta make a fantastic couple Maxi wore his "IM proud to be a bench racer" shirt for the parade. I've never seen my clingon look better.
    Gotta go Rolands(I hope he thinks IM hot) is here with Mrs Hater :yuk:

dmontzsta
    My Maxi, and I are down here in Long Beach for our 10 year anniversary, and to celibrate our Gay pride Lucky I think you were a great "Grand Marshall" , and you and dmonzsta make a fantastic couple Maxi wore his "IM proud to be a bench racer" shirt for the parade. I've never seen my clingon look better.
    Gotta go Rolands(I hope he thinks IM hot) is here with Mrs Hater :yuk:
    lol

HOSS
    :rollside: Just got a call from Guru. It appears that Maxie is at his annual B.A.L.L.S. conference. aka The BROTHERHOOD of ANUS LICKING LOVERS of SASQUATCH :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast