Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Political Forum

This forum is here for the discussion and debate of Political Topics. It is not Bench Racers. Get it back on track voluntarily or I will assist you in doing so. The name calling and non politically related bullshit stops now.
    Thank you.

Boy Named Sue
    This forum is here for the discussion and debate of Political Topics. It is not Bench Racers. Get it back on track voluntarily or I will assist you in doing so. The name calling and non politically related bullshit stops now.
    Thank you.
    Rex, are you familiar with American politics? Without name calling and non political bs you have...... the USSR?

Yes quite familiar. But we have entire threads here with no political topic, just bashing each other. If it doesn't stop the participants will be removed as it ruins it for eveyone else who otherwise might like to post something meaningful.

Boy Named Sue
    Oh well some people's kids. What you gonna do. Happy Birthday?

Paul65k
    Yes quite familiar. But we have entire threads here with no political topic, just bashing each other. If it doesn't stop the participants will be removed as it ruins it for eveyone else who otherwise might like to post something meaningful.
    Thanks Rex................I realize I'm new here but lately I have not been checking in for exactly these reasons...............I hope you can get it back on track! :yuk:

Steve 1
    I do post political based threads but the Leftists come in with the mindless personal crap and then itÂ’s on!

Steve 1
    Sue I just went back and could not find a single thread you posted can you elaborate as to why? And then on top of that, why you chose to make a statement in here. When in fact it is you Arizona Hot Boat and Canuck that pisses up the threads. In this case silence on your part would be the wise move!
    Rex I am sorry for my personal drift from forum topic matter.

OutCole'd
    Thanks Mike, this area needs some major house cleaning.

Arizona Hot Boater
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rrrr
    Thank you.
    Gee, I hadn't noticed, Mike. :220v: :220v: :220v:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast