Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Political Forum

SmokinLowriderSS
    Sic-em Rex, I agree.

mickeyfinn
    Maybe this group should be renamed. Political and rhetoric are big words to expect the dem's to comprehend. Maybe call it responsible vs whiners. Damn.....they may not understand responsible either.....I give up. You'll just have to keep explaining it Rex.

canuck1
    Sue I just went back and could not find a single thread you posted can you elaborate as to why? And then on top of that, why you chose to make a statement in here. When in fact it is you Arizona Hot Boat and Canuck that pisses up the threads. In this case silence on your part would be the wise move!
    Rex I am sorry for my personal drift from forum topic matter.
    OK pot
    Yours truely
    Kettle

Blown 472
    Thanks Rex................I realize I'm new here but lately I have not been checking in for exactly these reasons...............I hope you can get it back on track! :yuk:
    Funny place to find tech info about your boat in this thread dontcha tink?

Forkin' Crazy
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Sometimes it ain't hard to fix what is broken...
    Sorry....

spectratoad
    Yes quite familiar. But we have entire threads here with no political topic, just bashing each other. If it doesn't stop the participants will be removed as it ruins it for eveyone else who otherwise might like to post something meaningful.
    COME ON......Politics and Meaningful in the same sentence????? What are you thinking????
    I agree. I like to lurk in here but it just seems to be a bunch of name calling pointless threads lately. Seems to take two or three posts before the name calling starts on both sides. I only thought liberals did that????

Steve 1
    The lefties start it every time I really believe it is a mental problem like depression some chemical imbalance and a lack of Pin point facts after a bunch of my threads got libababbled to death I posted the "Bait" threads for/about them to play with,in hope that the political threads would be left intact.
    There is a few of us who are here every day posting, even Blown (I am the new be) is part of the core group here and he adds colour to the place well as pissing people off also!
    Myself I am redoing my complete boat line and the machine is on all day into the night so it is easy to click over to this Site!

lucky
    you are such a left wing hippy - rex one

you are such a left wing hippy - rex one
    Where's my welfare check? I think have a mental disability.

Paul65k
    Funny place to find tech info about your boat in this thread dontcha tink?
    I used to think you were just a "Blow hard"...........but now I have to agree with Steve...........You ARE Wacked!!! :cry:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast