Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This Political Forum

Blown 472
    I used to think you were just a "Blow hard"...........but now I have to agree with Steve...........You ARE Wacked!!! :cry:
    And this has what to do with this forum? stick to the rules you winey lil bitch.
    Btw, in reading all of your 27 posts, only a few have some tech merit the rest are bsing, and you are complaning in here why? what is your point.

Paul65k
    And this has what to do with this forum? stick to the rules you winey lil bitch.
    Btw, in reading all of your 27 posts, only a few have some tech merit the rest are bsing, and you are complaning in here why? what is your point.
    Probably because.......if you did actually read all my posts not once except in dealing with you did I mention anything that wasn't spot on, concise and to the point.
    You on the other hand in your many posts are almost always taking shots at people and their views........emotions seem to be the thrust of your posts and how you feel, facts seem to be almost non-existent!
    So as someone else has very eloquently stated "Facts are to a liberal as Kryptonite is to Superman"......the truth seems to kill them, unfortunately most liberals are so self righteous that there is absolutely no tolerance for others and ideas, which is exactly what you did with me and anyone else who even considers an opinion which is not in lock step (maybe I should say "Goose Step") with your way of thinking.
    Who is right here, you or me??? Interesting question, but absolutely not relevant, all that matters to you is that you can make yourself feel intellectually superior to anyone else who does not subscribe to your way of thinking. The truest measure of a persons intelligence may certainly be their willingness and even more importantly their ability to appreciate another point of view regardless of your opinion.
    The politics of venom that permeate the political discourse throughout this country is making it almost impossible to have an intellectually honest exchange of ideas........but instead has created an environment of name calling and vile rancor which is pathetic to EVERYONE regardless of their particular point of view. How hard is it discuss ideas and opinions without name calling......I don't know but I do have to apologize for falling victim to this in an earlier post.......amazing how easy it is to get emotional...oh well.
    So throw your barbs.....I can take it, as a matter of fact it makes me feel even better about my point of view, the more barbs the more vindication.....thanks Blown, you have made my day. :argue:

Blown 472
    Probably because.......if you did actually read all my posts not once except in dealing with you did I mention anything that wasn't spot on, concise and to the point.
    You on the other hand in your many posts are almost always taking shots at people and their views........emotions seem to be the thrust of your posts and how you feel, facts seem to be almost non-existent!
    So as someone else has very eloquently stated "Facts are to a liberal as Kryptonite is to Superman"......the truth seems to kill them, unfortunately most liberals are so self righteous that there is absolutely no tolerance for others and ideas, which is exactly what you did with me and anyone else who even considers an opinion which is not in lock step (maybe I should say "Goose Step") with your way of thinking.
    Who is right here, you or me??? Interesting question, but absolutely not relevant, all that matters to you is that you can make yourself feel intellectually superior to anyone else who does not subscribe to your way of thinking. The truest measure of a persons intelligence may certainly be their willingness and even more importantly their ability to appreciate another point of view regardless of your opinion.
    The politics of venom that permeate the political discourse throughout this country is making it almost impossible to have an intellectually honest exchange of ideas........but instead has created an environment of name calling and vile rancor which is pathetic to EVERYONE regardless of their particular point of view. How hard is it discuss ideas and opinions without name calling......I don't know but I do have to apologize for falling victim to this in an earlier post.......amazing how easy it is to get emotional...oh well.
    So throw your barbs.....I can take it, as a matter of fact it makes me feel even better about my point of view, the more barbs the more vindication.....thanks Blown, you have made my day. :argue:
    Holy shit, that is alot of five dolla words you have thrown out there. If in fact you read this forum you will see who the one is that calls names non stop. btw I thought you were looking for tech info.

Old Texan
    Bravo!
    Well stated and I hope you have more. Old Blown never attacks head on but I believe you can see the direction.

Old Texan
    Holy shit, that is alot of five dolla words you have thrown out there. If in fact you read this forum you will see who the one is that calls names non stop. btw I thought you were looking for tech info.
    five dolla words followed by a 2 bit reply.
    Another gauntlet at your feet, eh. Are you up to it? :rollside:

canuck1
    You sure that you directed this at the right person? This describes another poster much better

Steve 1
    Yeah Crackhead you then Bent

I find it sad that you guys don't "get it". Even in a thread I start to lay out the parameters of political forum content we resort to name calling and beating up one another instead of posting on political topics.
    I'll be locking down all threads that go this direction from here on out. If you want to beat each other up take it to bench racers.

canuck1
    Yeah Crackhead you then Bent
    Sorry Rex but I rest my case

DCBob
    I find it sad that you guys don't "get it". Even in a thread I start to lay out the parameters of political forum content we resort to name calling and beating up one another instead of posting on political topics.
    I'll be locking down all threads that go this direction from here on out. If you want to beat each other up take it to bench racers.
    Oh....................you were serious

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast