Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30' magic cat?

UDRULIN
    thinking about buying one next winter, anyone know anything about this boat? good, or bad!!

Reaper1
    A friend of mine looked at the 30' before he bought his 28'. He said it has every conceivable option known to man. Only thing is it will take a lot of HP to make this thing go.

Charley
    A friend of mine looked at the 30' before he bought his 28'. He said it has every conceivable option known to man. Only thing is it will take a lot of HP to make this thing go.
    Cmon reaper.... this isnt fair to all the other Magic models.... they all require alotta HP

roln 20s
    Its a real HUGE boat with tons of ammenities. The ride is great, the space is endless and I like the looks. Everything runs better with more power
    Give Brett Durante a call over at Magic-- 602-820-0965. He's great to deal with.
    Good luck-
    Roln 20s

Reaper1
    Cmon reaper.... this isnt fair to all the other Magic models.... they all require alotta HP
    Good Morning Shorty!

OutCole'd
    That's it Charley, you just crossed the line. You're going down, oh ya, you're already down, nevermind.

THOR
    That's it Charley, you just crossed the line. You're going down, oh ya, you're already down, nevermind.
    Buy it Bill.
    So I can buy yours at a discounted price.

BoatFloating
    h....

Charley
    I resemble that $hit!

ROZ
    Buy it Bill.
    So I can buy yours at a discounted price.
    So what's the discounted price for yours

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast