Thread: Lake Anna

ryan2001
    Hello all, Im interseted in coming to the get-together at lake anna in june. Is it too late to get in on this. Whats available as far as rooms go?? I would really like to get around some other performance boaters. Thanks in advance for the info. Oh and what are the dates?? RYAN

jets4me
    i would say the only thing left would be camping but it is rite across from the hotel were we party i think it is rocky branch camp ground the more the better

shirkey4750
    Where in WV do you live?

redleader@Anna
    Rocky branch can be kinda ugly as far as camping goes... lotta rowdy ugly unneeded behavior there on the weekends especially at night. But Hey I've said it many times, and hell I'll say it again,to anyone who can't get a room at one of the hotels... Free camping right next door to Jacks house at the summer kitchen...low key, no security:i.e.(no cops, not that theres anything wrong with the cops, but you know how it is when your tryin to just chill and have a nice time), its on private property safe and friendly, you can launch your boat right there and there are bathroom facilities etc... and by car its about 10-12 minutes to the hotel for the after boating activities...contact me for any needed details... :rollside:

fakethis
    Red.......Is the boat ready ? :crossx:

redleader@Anna
    Almost....been a looong uphill battle...much money... many parts... tons of man hours...DAMN I hope it will float!! :crossx: :crossx: