Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: BOTE Lake Anna 5th Anniversary

miketsouth
    Keep your eye out for me. I'll be the platinum haired guy in the mid-life crissis boat with the Blown BBC. I should be easy to spot. :rollside:
    L J
    um.. you just narrowed it down by about 50%...that is one out of two fit that description
    like me saying
    Keep your eye out for me, im the old crazy one with glasses. I should be easy to spot.

Wet Dream
    wheres all tha chattah? are ya comin to Anna or not? big boat, no boat blower motah, no motah it don't mattah, now honk if your comin to Anna!! :220v: :crossx:
    Ok, I know I'm not the only one asking who is "RedLeader"? :220v:
    I have an idea, I narrowed it down to 2 people, but will the real RedLeader please stand up.

Wet Dream
    HONK
    Tell Anna I'm a virgin. It will be my first time.
    L J
    You're a "Technical Virgin". You haven't popped the sweet spot, but The Frosty Ball got you in other areas.

redleader@Anna
    Hey wet dream,
    You rode my jet ski last sept. Sunday afternoon at jacks house, we run the summer kitchen next door to Jacks. I do believe hammer down took part in the sunday summer kitchen cheeseburgers. We have the bristle brush police boat, and we now also have a jet boat,454 bbc... we will be there for everyone in june with the summer kitchen rollin! :idea: :idea:

Jr Jetter
    Hey wet dream,
    You rode my jet ski last sept. Sunday afternoon at jacks house, we run the summer kitchen next door to Jacks. I do believe hammer down took part in the sunday summer kitchen cheeseburgers. We have the bristle brush police boat, and we now also have a jet boat,454 bbc... we will be there for everyone in june with the summer kitchen rollin! :idea: :idea:
    I enjoyed one or two of them burgers off Jack's front porch (or are we talking something different here)..... ummm uumm ummm.... Is it June yet ?!?!!?!?? Suppose to be 80 here this Sunday....damn !!!
    btw.....damn sure see alot of blown hardware coming this year or least talked about this year... careful, got to watch us 'natural' southerners.... :wink: lol Arthur....where are you Arthur.... ?!?! do happy buttons count ?? lol...just kidding guys... cant wait... see you all (ya'll) there....

redleader@Anna
    hey, jr. jetter,
    close, but no. We are next door to jacks, we call it the summer kitchen, cause we camp, as in no house, and we always keep the grill rollin on sundays in our outdoor summer kitchen. Saturdays we usually eat off off charley, and Trishes grill,(they are the folks with the motah home who also camp but in jacks yard near his beach) or breakfast on Jacks screened porch. stop by and see us in June... :rollside:

redleader@Anna
    hey wet dream,
    Was it that bad finding out who the real "Red Leader" was...so bad you've gone into hiding... not even a simple response like dude you suck,... or dude you rock... or dude your a dork!! or are you still trying to place the face with the place... :jawdrop:

Wet Dream
    I have to apologize. I read who you were and didn't think to respond. I am inundated with projects around here and the list grows longer. I completely remember who you are and I thank you for letting me ride your ski. As a matter of fact, you wanted to trade my boat for your jet ski.

redleader@Anna
    No need to trade now, just picked up an "old beater" from Fakethis back in Feb: 19' sunkist 454bbc...Redone just about everything on it but the main motor componets. I just hope/pray the damn thing will float when I finally get it in the water. See you there in june... summer kitchen rollin...

ambusher
    hey phil ready for spring, looking foreward to anna ,still trying to get motor together. i heard a boat out riding friday did not know if it was you, stop by next time if it was!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast