Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: BOTE Lake Anna 5th Anniversary

Liquid Invader
    What are you putting together for the Ambusher? If you put much HP in that boat it will be very fast and quick.
    My kids are still madd at me for selling it. That is one bad ass jet boat. You will be hard to handle at Anna. That boat hauls butt.
    See you there.
    Later 383

jets4me
    anna is going to have a bunch of interesting boats this year took mine out sunday i am not say it is fast but damn it looks good just kidding cant wait to see all these fast boats

Jr Jetter
    hey phil ready for spring, looking foreward to anna ,still trying to get motor together. i heard a boat out riding friday did not know if it was you, stop by next time if it was!!!!!!!!!!
    Wasnt me !!!! I had heard it was a black jet and called Todd, but have not got a call back, so dont know who it was ???
    Had mine in the water Monday afternoon, but just too windy.....white caps on main lake (Copperhead landing)... so just got to idle out, then floated for awhile.... still better than nothing I suppose.... chilling in the sun, listening to the water slap the side of the boat...

redleader@Anna
    Is it June 10th yet???? :crossx: :rollside:

ambusher
    [QUOTE=Jr Jetter]Wasnt me !!!! I had heard it was a black jet and called Todd, but have not got a call back, so dont know who it was ???
    TALKED TO TODD, WAS NOT HIM, MUST BE A NEW BOAT IN THE AREA.

ambusher
    What are you putting together for the Ambusher? If you put much HP in that boat it will be very fast and quick.
    My kids are still madd at me for selling it. That is one bad ass jet boat. You will be hard to handle at Anna. That boat hauls butt.
    See you there.
    Later 383
    HELLO LELAND ,I AM BUILDING A SMALL 540, DO YOU THINK THE HULL CAN HANDLE IT,TELL THE FAMILY THE AMBUSHER IS IN GOOD HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liquid Invader
    The boat can handle it but can the driver? :rollside: That should put you in the 3 dig. club without the juice and on up there with it. Please take me for a ride at Anna. That will be a blast.
    CeYa 383

drejustice
    We are counting down the days, but our dogs are pissed we aren't taking them
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...id=12325&stc=1

hydro066
    HELLO LELAND ,I AM BUILDING A SMALL 540, DO YOU THINK THE HULL CAN HANDLE IT,TELL THE FAMILY THE AMBUSHER IS IN GOOD HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ambusher,
    The last time I rode in it, it was just a Little 90+ boat (without nitrous). I'd like a ticket for a ride with the 540" also.
    John

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112