Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: BOTE Lake Anna 5th Anniversary

Wet Dream
    just wanted to know is one hotel better than the other
    You just opened up a can of worms. Its all a matter of opinion.
    Lodge:
    Pros: I like the lodge, good people, we get full run of the joint, restaurant and bar on site.
    Cons: All cinderblock building, inland. Its not the Taj Mahal, but its not a dump either. 1 mile from the ramp I like, and about 5 yards from the ramp across the street.
    I have to be honest, and have never stayed at the Point, but I know why I don't like them.
    I wasn't going to post why I don't care for them, but thats not fair to you. So here it is.. in my eyes.
    Anna Point
    Pros: Great view, right on the lake. Nice rooms.
    Cons: They have refused on several occasions to help us out in any way to have a dinner over there. We had to do it at our own risk. Not friendly at all. Thats just me. I'm sure there are a lot of people that can post up some positives over there.

Wet Dream
    There will definately be people staying at both hotels. I think the Lighthouse has 16 rooms? I would guess that 10 or more are BOTErs. I don't have a list yet. The 2 hotels are only a mile apart, like Dreamsicle stated. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to turn anyone from the Lighthouse. It is a nice place.

HammerDown
    just wanted to know is one hotel better than the other
    (if) you want that whole "staying at the water feeling" then go for the Light House. Also...very nice rooms, walk a few yards to a little store for food etc. And the ramps right there. Very nice boating atmosphere
    I believe the Light House also has a Fridge (and) Microwave in each room.

Mrs. DrySumpJet
    if there is no room at the inn, there is camping available in Jack's yard or our yard.

DansBlown73Nordic
    Does the cell block have a fridge in the room?

fat rat
    Does the cell block have a fridge in the room?
    Yes

Liquid Invader
    Better call the Lighthouse now. They only had 5 rooms left yesterday. Hope to see you there.
    Later 383

77tahiti
    Wet dream where in PA are you from ? I am from Poconos scranton area. I was thinking of attending the fest and also looking for another jetter to go out and start some local things here in PA.

Wet Dream
    I'm over here in Brookville, off of I-80 at the 78 mile marker. You're about 3 hours from me. Raystown Lake is a good place to go. Dans66stevens is near the binghamton area. Whats lakes do you go to?

77tahiti
    I go to Wallenpaupack alot during the week, forget about weekends its way to rough. I go to winola and also the susquehanna river by williamsport sometimes. And you ?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast