Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BCS sucks a$$

Havasu_Dreamin
    I know the idea of the BCS is only to generate a game against the number 1 & 2 to decide who is the mock national champion and the other BCS bowls are in essence exhibition games, but it is still phucked up! Oregon got SCREWED! No phuckin way an 8-4 Florida State team is deserving of a BCS bowl bid over 10-1 Oregon. But, alas, that is the system that is the BCS. And Florida will generate more money. College football needs a playoff system.

XtrmWakeborder
    I agree 100 percent

HOOTER SLED-
    Man, I was just shaking my head when Florida State won last night. Robbed.

THOR
    How many ranked teams did Oregon beat. Or ND for that matter. ND doesnt deserve that shot either. FSU was in no matter since they were the conference winner. BCS had to put them in as they were the winner of a BCS conference. Who did Oregon lose to? I forget, seriously.

Havasu_Dreamin
    How many ranked teams did Oregon beat. Or ND for that matter. ND doesnt deserve that shot either. FSU was in no matter since they were the conference winner. BCS had to put them in as they were the winner of a BCS conference. Who did Oregon lose to? I forget, seriously.
    Oregon lost to $c. Bottom line, the conference tie in needs to have some sort of limit on it. A team with 4 losses!?!?!?!?! West Virgina and Florida State!?!?!?!?! WTF is that all about!?!?!?!?!

THOR
    ranked at the time of their game.
    That is the key. They didnt beat any ranked teams. Bob, I know you love the Pac10, but Oregon isnt nearly as tough as Texas.

Flashover
    I didn't see who was playing who in the bowl games yet. Is #1 actually going to play #2 this year?

THOR
    I didn't see who was playing who in the bowl games yet. Is #1 actually going to play #2 this year?
    Yeh,
    Penn St -Florida State
    Ohio State- Notre Dame
    Georgia - West Virginia

Flashover
    Yeh,
    Penn St -Florida State
    Ohio State- Notre Dame
    Georgia - West Virginia
    So is it USC vs Texas then?

THOR
    So is it USC vs Texas then?