Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Year

dmontzsta
    He surfed it out, he has the surfboard..last seen or heard from.......( . )( . ).......He was last heard yelling Richard, got me on the rest of it......... :crossx:
    Well, the first part made sense. But the second part...
    :skull:

rrrr
    You a ricer also, like Donald ? Man, we need some help in here .......( . )( . ).........
    Nahhhh, he's the only fag ricer around here. But if you look at him from behind and imagine his ears aren't there..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    He's all yours..... :crossx:

dmontzsta
    Nahhhh, he's the only fag ricer around here. But if you look at him from behind and imagine his ears aren't there..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I am just a big dick. I am sure he has thought of every way to get me all up in him.

Kim Hanson
    Well, the first part made sense. But the second part...
    :skull:
    He heard there was a sale at RiceBoys are us..........( . )( . )........ children now days

dmontzsta
    He heard there was a sale at RiceBoys are us..........( . )( . )........ children now days
    Do you even know what is going on?
    :idea:

Kim Hanson
    I said that before, would look like a knob with his ear stapled back ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson

I am just a big dick. I am sure he has thought of every way to get me all up in him.
    Don't talk that ricer shit to me about getting it all the way up and shit, 460 called and you are stuck? Where? Don't tell me in his ass by your ears, staples..staples..learn it live it RiceGirl .........( . )( . ).......

dmontzsta
    Don't talk that ricer shit to me about getting it all the way up and shit, 460 called and you are stuck? Where? Don't tell me in his ass by your ears, staples..staples..learn it live it RiceGirl .........( . )( . ).......
    You are on a roll tonight buddy.

Kim Hanson
    Do you even know what is going on?
    :idea:
    I have to ask you the same question, since you are the one without an engine in a B ITCH and you keep japping........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    You are on a roll tonight buddy.
    I'm trolling and on HavasuBarney, i had no one that wanted to try me out with shit talking........( . )( . ).......... :cry:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast