Thread: Bimini Tops ?

WUTWZAT
    I have seen a few on here who do canvas work, like in easy up style shades.
    Do you also do bimini tops? Or can anyone recommend a good shop. I know this is the busy season. I have a friend who lives in Irvine and wants to get a bimini made for his 23' Eliminator.
    Thanks
    Jason

THATJEFFGUY
    We do custom bimini tops..but we do not make the frames, just replacement tops with graphics and colors to match the boat.

Flying Tiger
    We're in the market for a bimini top too.
    We want to change to a different Bimini top maker than we used in the past.
    We used to use Adlaids in Corona, but the past few times we went there we didn't like the results or service, and they didn't hold to the price, and the top wasn't very durable.
    Where else for frame AND material, and installation?
    I hate to go back,, but it's starting to look like it.

BajaMike
    We do custom bimini tops..but we do not make the frames, just replacement tops with graphics and colors to match the boat.
    Do you do custom snap in boat cockpit covers? I want to replace mine. If I brought it to you could you duplicate it?
    Mike

WUTWZAT
    Sweet....
    Thanks.
    Can you recommend a place to get the frame?
    Whats the best way to get ahold of you? Whats a ballpark figure on turn around time for a top?
    Thanks
    Jason

THATJEFFGUY
    Do you do custom snap in boat cockpit covers? I want to replace mine. If I brought it to you could you duplicate it?
    Mike
    Yep we make those too....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...over_1-med.JPG http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...over_2-med.JPG
    Sweet....
    Thanks.
    Can you recommend a place to get the frame?
    Whats the best way to get ahold of you? Whats a ballpark figure on turn around time for a top?
    Thanks
    Jason
    I had a couple bimini frames made by a guy out in Elisnore, but I can't remember his name. Anyone know who I'm talking about ?? Depending on the size, colors, and/or graphics...the top usually runs around $175. You can gimme a call at 888.903.COOL