Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bout F'n time..........

Nucking futs
    Got the boat all dialed in and took it out to Elsinore for a shake down. All went great, few water leaks at the transom adapter but everything went great. This thing is like brand new. Holeshot is AWWWsome !!!!!!!!
    Jetting is still not right and the carb linkage wont go full throttle but I knew that going out. It still managed to spin that stainless A to 5200 and I know there is more. All new underwater hardware and the intake was reset to go along with the new Mill. Just a little 467 ci chevy with 10:1 twin 750's and some Protopline heads with a custom ground cam from steve long racing cams. all in all Im happier than a pig in shit to be on the water again.
    Big thank you to Tom Papp for allowing me to do work at his shop.Pics to follow.

john
    do have any pic of ur transom were u have ur leaks i dont know if my transom was done right i have pics this is how i bougth it but i will have insurance just in case
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=13876&stc=1 http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...id=13877&stc=1

LakesOnly
    bad-ass Futtts, congrats.
    Sounds like it's high time to change your avatar.
    LO

dmontzsta
    Congrats Tim, the motor looks great. You have been chipping along at this project for some time, and never slowed down, it is good to hear you are pleased with the finished piece.

JAY4SPEED
    Congrats Tim!

hack job
    congrats! i know the feeling i have mine all together as well and i just got back from needles and had a great time . i cant wait to hear some #'s

victorfb
    way to go tim. the engine looks awsome and it sounds like youll be running strong and fast. good job and congradulations.

Not Twice
    Tim, glad to see you back on the water. Motor and install look clean.

Wicked Performance Boats
    Hip Hip Hooray!!!! looks great Tim. See ya on the water. Budlight and Julie :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast