Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bout F'n time..........

Danhercules
    I can't wait to see you and Hacker side by side. both nice lookin boats.

Nucking futs
    Thanks everyone. I should know some #'s this weekend. Im shooting for 80 so I can keep up to hacker. I know I have hurc covered :crossx: .

Not Twice
    If you are hanging with Hacker, I guess that means you have got me covered...Of course I just have a family ski boat.

Nucking futs
    If you are hanging with Hacker, I guess that means you have got me covered...Of course I just have a family ski boat.
    Greg, what kind of #'s did you get after all the gremlins got worked out? I remember you walked me pretty good last year. Mine is also a family cruiser..lol arnt they all????

NELSON#109
    Not Any Parts Left Over For The T-dragster... Gonna Have To Visit The P-coater Again... Looks Awsome Though.

Danhercules
    I know I have hurc covered :crossx: .
    For now!!! I am not gonna let all that tunnel to go waste on my new ride! :crossx:

LakesOnly
    bad-ass Futtts, congrats.
    Sounds like it's high time to change your avatar.
    LOhttp://www.southwindjetboats.com/tim1.JPG
    Oh wow, I completely forgot that the 20-ft's motor grenaded. In my original post, I assumed that you had the T/D going...which is why I suggested a new avatar.
    Anyway, motor looks great!
    LO

Nucking futs
    Not Any Parts Left Over For The T-dragster... Gonna Have To Visit The P-coater Again... Looks Awsome Though.
    I have all the parts for the dragster.All those parts are new on the cruiser. Gonna get on that real soon. I drove the cruiser again and now I realy have the itch to drive the dragster.

dmontzsta
    Tim, when are you going out? I will be at Elsinore Sunday.

Not Twice
    Greg, what kind of #'s did you get after all the gremlins got worked out? I remember you walked me pretty good last year. Mine is also a family cruiser..lol arnt they all????
    Numbers are not that much better, I get to the same mph with myself in the boat or 4 people a full of fuel. I need to get it out of the water and free it up and add a little under water hardware.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast