Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chevy vs. Dodge Pricing.....

NOTALENT
    Well please keep me in mind....And good luck
    Jay...your the ONLY (dare I use this term....) Saleman I would deal with. When it's time...a CHEVY will be mine.

GHT
    Why would you wanna drive a Dodge anyways? :crossx:
    No joke.... Chevy / GMC...

GHT
    No Navigation in the Chevy....
    Who needs it anyway... We all know where the Lake is...
    Dialing you up Jay...
    Don

superdave013
    better take one of those dodge's for a drive before you buy. I LOVE the way my 1/2 ton dodge rides and handles. And it's nice and snappy. My hemi dodge eats up my friends 2500 HD with the Durmax around town. Sure it would be a different story towing but that's not what I bought this truck for.
    I like my 2500 chevy (8.1L) too but man, does that dodge ride and drive so much better.

beyondhelpin
    Always been a Chevy fan............but...............This fly by wire throttle sucks. I have the new Z71 with the Aluminum HO 5.3 motor (315 HP). Also have the 4:10 rear end. With this setup I should be able to yank stumps out of the ground.
    Sometimes I have step into the throttle to pull out of the neighorhood across a very busy street. Sometimes my ass sinches up from the lack of accelaration crossing this road. I have had the boat hooked up taking off up a hill and was concerned if my truck was going to make it up the hill. The tech at the dealership says it is the fly by wire throttle protecting the drive train. WTF Whats the use of having the bad boy motor and low gearing if the power is not there when you need it!
    I have always been a die hard fan of Chevy, but if the FBW is like this, this will be my last Chevy. That is actually a pretty sad staterment since I have had Chevy pickups for the last 25 years.

NOTALENT
    Always been a Chevy fan............but...............This fly by wire throttle sucks. I have the new Z71 with the Aluminum HO 5.3 motor (315 HP). Also have the 4:10 rear end. With this setup I should be able to yank stumps out of the ground.
    Sometimes I have step into the throttle to pull out of the neighorhood across a very busy street. Sometimes my ass sinches up from the lack of accelaration crossing this road. I have had the boat hooked up taking off up a hill and was concerned if my truck was going to make it up the hill. The tech at the dealership says it is the fly by wire throttle protecting the drive train. WTF Whats the use of having the bad boy motor and low gearing if the power is not there when you need it!
    I have always been a die hard fan of Chevy, but if the FBW is like this, this will be my last Chevy. That is actually a pretty sad staterment since I have had Chevy pickups for the last 25 years.
    You know I got sad there for a minute, and then I saw your avatar...Then everything was ok again...

al cole'holic
    Six speed Allison with shift on Demand....
    ..the shift on demand is a really sweet deal on the new trucks, I drove one home from Mammoth on Friday and it was great!

beyondhelpin
    You know I got sad there for a minute, and then I saw your avatar...Then everything was ok again...
    Has the same effect on me. Go figure.

djunkie
    Sure it would be a different story towing but that's not what I bought this truck for.
    Not to mention the fuel mileage. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Happy New Year to you too Rob. Did you get that front end noise to go away yet on the new FORD of yours? :idea:
    not yet getting close to maybe sinking it at the launch ramp

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast