Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a turnkey Boat?

ThongMagnet
    I'm a little confused as to what is a true Turnkey Boat? I am not picking sides, but I view a boat and trailer that make it to the lake, on the lake, and back home...a TurnKey boat.
    What is not a Turnkey boat is:
    1) Boat/trailer found on the side of the road going to the lake,
    2) Engine cover off at the launch with jumper cables out,
    3) Boat getting towed back to shore,
    4) Boat/Trailer on the side of the road.
    Sure there was a debate, but the boat started, the boat ran...TurnKey. It seems the guy who "Manned Up" like anybody else was looking for a deal. Where do you find a $2000 Jetboat that runs?
    A few members of this board have turned a funny thread into some kind of foundation of haters. Yes... a "Team TurnKey sticker on your truck indicates ***boat "Haters".
    Yeah, Jordy... you know you started something bad, and yes I believe you have now pushed too far. Man Up, and tell the world you don't want to be a hater. And KarlSummit, You need to be removed from the boards.
    A few members of this board have turned a funny thread into some kind of foundation of haters. Yes... a "Team TurnKey sticker on your truck indicates ***boat "Haters".
    Remove Your Team TurnKey Sticker Today

AZJD
    Remove Your Team TurnKey Sticker Today
    I will be at Pleasant Sunday, come take it off for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordy
    A few members of this board have turned a funny thread into some kind of foundation of haters.
    So did you miss the part where Spammit decided to launch a personal attack on me and post total bullshit misleading information???
    How does that make me a hater??? Seems to me that makes me a laugher. I think we're all laughers as the premise of his dumbass libelous attack was total bullshit and it ended up with a Team Turnkey wildfire.
    Apparently you missed the part where with what he posted up, which was intentionally misleading, I could sue him for libel, but I choose not to as I'd rather watch him sink on his own.
    No haters here. We're, at least I am, LAUGHING my ass off....

ThongMagnet
    Jordy,
    I have been following this for a while...since day one. Yes I know the full story.
    KarlSummit brought it to a personal level. He can not be trusted. Jordy,you are to personally involved with "Team TurnKey", bring it up one step...one notch higher. I'm sure its not a money thing here...at least for you. Don't get drawn it to something so negative.
    Your a Jordy....not a Karlsummit

ThongMagnet
    I will be at Pleasant Sunday, come take it off for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Although I think I'd do a good Job, and I'd wash the window before I took a picture, you don't sound too happy about the idea. Anyway, I will be on vacation for a week, so won't be at the lake until June 4th weekend. I'll bring a razor and some windex. :rollside:

One Eyed Jack
    i despise the voice of reason

Jordy
    I'd like to see the X living being that started scraping anything off of my truck!
    Jordy, guess I'll be needing 4 decals. 1 for each vehicle and 1 for the boat. Where do I send the $?
    Rio
    Check your pm's.

AZJD
    I'd like to see the X living being that started scraping anything off of my truck!
    Jordy, guess I'll be needing 4 decals. 1 for each vehicle and 1 for the boat. Where do I send the $?
    Rio
    LMAO...........Wear you stickers proudly Rio

AZJD
    Although I think I'd do a good Job, and I'd wash the window before I took a picture, you don't sound too happy about the idea. Anyway, I will be on vacation for a week, so won't be at the lake until June 4th weekend. I'll bring a razor and some windex. :rollside:
    As for the sticker removal service, be sure to clean the front windshield and check my tire preassure while your at it for me too, and don't let me see you do it....I would hate to mistake for a car thief! :idea: :idea: :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast