Thread: B&M 174 for sale

puder
    My new engine is being biult and i was planning on using this blower on it. I have since reconsidered and would like to use a larger blower (more boost).
    I would like to sell this blower prior getting the bigger one. If anyone is interested e-mail me. I would sell it complete for around $1300. Its a polished 174, manifold, pulleys, belts and the thermo housing, it wil also include the mounting hardware.
    i have adominator 1050 that was setup for it BUT i was goignt o get anotehr one and use the pair with the bigge rblower BUT if you haeva leadona pair of 750+ carbs i woudl be interested. Tne i coudl sell the 1050 for use with the 174

wideopen545
    what will it fit???????????????????????

Blown Sleek
    I have a set of Vac sec 660 centers a set of 750 vac adv boost referanced and two mismatched 850's (one is marine carb and the other is double pump. They all worked good but not used in past few years. Rebuild would be good idea. Make reasionable offer?
    I am in So. Cal.

puder
    sorry it took me so long to reply.
    It will fit a BBC. I believe it is the same blower merc used on the sc525 which was biult on 454. I believe it can also be used on a 502.