Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: damn.

cyclone
    so Big Proppa calls me from the river and tells me its 82 degrees and sunny. Naturally i'm jealous but that weenie didn't even drop his boat in the water. Just picked it up from storage and turned around and drove home.

flat broke
    so Big Proppa calls me from the river and tells me its 82 degrees and sunny. Naturally i'm jealous but that weenie didn't even drop his boat in the water. Just picked it up from storage and turned around and drove home.
    From what I hear, Bill does a lot of those "one day" trips to Big River Any word on what he's towin her home for? I thought she was pretty much dialed and ready to go.
    So what's the dealio with your new mill? Hush hush, or just busy doin rather than talking about doin?
    Talk to you later,
    Chris

wsuwrhr
    Last time I did that it cost me a ticket.
    Next time I will be smart like proppa and just turn right around.
    Brian

MudPumper
    Who's Big Proppa??? I heard he was alergic (sp) to the sun or the water or was it beer??? Hell I don't know.

cyclone
    From what I hear, Bill does a lot of those "one day" trips to Big River Any word on what he's towin her home for? I thought she was pretty much dialed and ready to go.
    So what's the dealio with your new mill? Hush hush, or just busy doin rather than talking about doin?
    Talk to you later,
    Chris
    He didn't say why he brought it home. maybe for an oil change?
    I threw up some pics of the new block in the gearhead forum. That's about all i'm putting up though. It's not a secret what i'm building, but yeah i'm concentrating on doing it rather than talking about it. Trying to make the 1st race in march but that might be a longshot.

cyclone
    Last time I did that it cost me a ticket.
    Next time I will be smart like proppa and just turn right around.
    Brian
    what was the ticket for?

wsuwrhr
    what was the ticket for?
    Stupid me.
    Diverter in the up position with too many people around. I deserved it. I had a river newbie that wanted to see a roostertail.
    Cop was a complete asshole. Fuked up the side of my boat just to show me who was in control.
    Just another reason for me to hate cops.
    Brian

disco_charger
    Stupid me.
    Diverter in the up position with too many people around. I deserved it. I had a river newbie that wanted to see a roostertail.
    Cop was a complete asshole. Fuked up the side of my boat just to show me who was in control.
    Brian
    Did you file a claim with the county? If my crap got jacked because of LE's inability to control his tin boat, the agency would be cutting a check to TRG Fiberglass to get it fixed.

wsuwrhr
    Did you file a claim with the county? If my crap got jacked because of LE's inability to control his tin boat, the agency would be cutting a check to TRG Fiberglass to get it fixed.
    Come on Disco,
    Do you honestly think I would get anything out of it? This ain't no Rodney King, Parker LE don't give a shit about no 19' 70's jetboat.
    The water was ROUGH in Parker that day. Should have just hooked up the boat and went home.
    Probably should have pursued it, but I live in CA, don't visit Parker often, and figured LE would just laugh at me with a claim.
    Like anything else, "if I wasn't doing something wrong they would have no reason to pull me over."
    WSiwasntherethatdayUWRHR
    Brian

jbone
    Dammit!
    Like anything else, "if I wasn't doing something wrong they would have no reason to pull me over."
    Now that's a good attitude.
    Probably should have persued it, but I live in CA, don't visit Parker often, and figured LE would just laugh at me with a claim.
    You'd be surprised. Claims are paid all the time.
    I may be the minority here, but with a family on the water, LE's in tin boats are my friends.
    J

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast