Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: "Comp Jet Circle Boat Racing Unity"

MAXIMUS
    I wish I could step on my unit Lol!! :rollside: As you can see I'm very sensitive
    As to your question, how am I supposed to take that serious? The guys are racing with a speed limit! How can that be called a race?
    Before this deal was running Jim contacted me for input for how he should format this class. I directed him to the Northern Nostie group who btw runs an "average speed" per lap speed limit. Their course is short with lots of turns and that in itself keeps the guys in check. No one has been able hit the speed limit to date. This makes for good racing. I wish Jim had adopted that format and I've told him that.
    How would I do? I would be DQed for ignoring the posted speed limit! :crossx:
    Don't get me wrong Ben, I support nostalgia, the old boats and even the guys in the class I just hope for a few rule changes to make it more interesting. :clover:
    Your pal,
    ---Jerry
    Well since you haven't actually tried it then there is not much to discredit. I have tried it & was not bothered by the speed limit. Of course my boat will only run 88 anyway so maybe that could be the reason. I can tell you o wise one that it has become anything but a parade... I suggest if you wish to form such a strong opinion about it, then go try it. I bet you would have your ass handed to you... Got 5 bucks on it! :notam: Your friend Maxy... Please no more harsh bashing as its not good for the cause...

MAXIMUS
    I have 2 friends with jets, 1 a rogers & the other a liberty. If I could pursuade these knuckle heads to bring them out it would be great! Maybe I'll bust out the daytona for a few "parade" laps... lol

Squirtin Thunder
    I have 2 friends with jets, 1 a rogers & the other a liberty. If I could pursuade these knuckle heads to bring them out it would be great! Maybe I'll bust out the daytona for a few "parade" laps... lol
    That would help thanks !!!

HMMM??? wonder if i could slow my boat down enough to compete with you jim? LOL!! (could not at all pass that one up there pal!)
    Todd

MikeF
    HMMM??? wonder if i could slow my boat down enough to compete with you jim? LOL!! (could not at all pass that one up there pal!)
    Todd
    We could fab up a throttle stop for yours slim. :rollside:

Squirtin Thunder
    Todd
    Todd bring it out, sign up now, don't talk trash and run !!!
    I will be in Bakersfield the next weekend too. Grab your shorts Tizzel.
    No backin out or runnin for you.
    Just because I run in a class that has an 80.9max speed does in no way reflect max speed of the boats.

We could fab up a throttle stop for yours slim. :rollside:
    Look who's calling the kettle black there "SLIM"! lol

disco_charger
    Where you been hiding at Todd?

lilrick
    I've been missing out! look at all the exposure this jet class is getting!! good work JIm!

flat broke
    Just because I run in a class that has an 80.9max speed does in no way reflect max speed of the boats.
    Don't worry Jim, we already knew the Sanger doesn't run that fast
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Chris