Just purchased, and we are ready for a new one. This is going to get expensive...LOL :rollside:
My wife and I just got into boating late last yr. We live in the Vegas area so Lake Mead and Havasu are our local hangouts (we are 32 and 29 btw). We purchased a new Moomba Wakeboard boat with tower, ballast, etc and of course a giant stereo. We are having the time of our lives with it. We had no idea how much fun boating could be.
We bought the wakeboard boat because we thought we would do lots of wakeboarding, wakeskating and towing of toys. Actually we love to just cruise, catch rays, hang with friends and drink beer...LOL. The boat is slow, and doesnt handle rough water worth a damn, and I knew this coming in.
We just got back from Havasu today. I fell in love with the more sporty looking boats. We really like the look of the Ultra Stealth 21. I love the low draft, SEXY look. Im sure I will be ordering one at the end of this season or begining of next yr.
Here are my questions. I did a search, but got some vague answers.
1.Does Ultra take boats on trade? Im sure I would be better off selling it on my own, but that is such a hassle.
2.I have been reading that some of the bowrider style boats are available with a stern drive or Jet. What is the best way to go on the Ultra for Lake Mead and Havasu, and do they offer both?
3.What options do I have to have? I sure learned a lot after this first purchase but still want to make sure I get the right stuff.
4.Anyone own a new 21Stealth, and how do you like it? What options did you get?
5BTW, Im not made of money; so no, I dont want TVs in cushions..LOL. I would like to stay under 45k. Is this possible?
Thanks for all the help.