Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: CFW Questions???

You are right, it doesn't work. Just type it in.

sixgunsam
    Ray, yes I'll be there with my wood deck. Thanks for the phone # back in Sept. I was able to get exhaust manifolds. I'll be in Rocklin Weds. or Thurs. I'll check it out for ya. As of noon today, weather reports for Sunday are partly cloudy Local news in Sacramento. So far everybody has been completely wrong for 2 weeks on when these storms are going to hit.

Moneypitt
    I would've prefered to hear "if" the storms are going to hit....Screw it, I'm coming, rain or shine, it aint like my old jetboat aint been rained on before......, no big deal. I hope to roll in Friday afternoon, although I could be there Thursday if something will be going on???...Ray
    PS Thunder valley site makes no mention of a hotel.......Any comments about the Days Inn in Rocklin? Besides "Boring"!

lucky
    I would've prefered to hear "if" the storms are going to hit....Screw it, I'm coming, rain or shine, it aint like my old jetboat aint been rained on before......, no big deal. I hope to roll in Friday afternoon, although I could be there Thursday if something will be going on???...Ray
    Ray - I have intentions to go every year -- and when i get up to go it's raining - We are expexted to get 5"this week (I'm 80 air miles east ) Then i hear about how much fun everyone has --- This year I MAY just Do it , I will not know till i get up lol

I know there is going to be people camping. Boats should be safe if someone wanted to leave them and go to a motel.

lucky
    I know there is going to be people camping. Boats should be safe if someone wanted to leave them and go to a motel.
    You ready this year - I know last was a biatch for ya

I am READY!!!!!!! Couple of little things to finish, but it is ready.

voodooCanoe
    Anyone needing their boat watched I'll be camping and would be more than happy to run the crap out of..... I mean watch and care for their boat when they are away.

waterloged
    Anyone needing their boat watched I'll be camping and would be more than happy to run the crap out of..... I mean watch and care for their boat when they are away.
    you guy's bring down a boat?

Moneypitt
    Well I'm coming.....Got a room in Rocklin, see ya Friday..........MP/Ray

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast