Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No Boat Blues.....

NOTALENT
    Damn.....Having no boat sucks!!!! Especially now that summer is here!! I soooo wish I wouldnt have sold it, but I guess we all have to make sacrafices sometime.... :cry:

Havasu Hangin'
    If you want to feel like a boat owner again, I'll send you my $450/month storage and insurance bills. Then, I'll send you the $700/weekend in gas bills to make you feel right at home.
    I'm here to help.

NOTALENT
    If you want to feel like a boat owner again, I'll send you my $450/month storage and insurance bills. Then, I'll send you the $700/weekend in gas bills to make you feel right at home.
    I'm here to help.
    Haha...your to kind. I think I will just keep saving for the next one. However seeing them there prices makes me happy I no longer haver her.... :220v: Whats one season with no boat..... :frown:

Havasu Hangin'
    Haha...your to kind. I think I will just keep saving for the next one. However seeing them there prices makes me happy I no longer haver her.... :220v: Whats one season with no boat..... :frown:
    Well, I want you to be happy, and feel like a true boat owner. Therefore, I'll also send you the $500 bill it just cost me to replace a starter, and the $400 detail bill.
    I am a giver.

JetBoatRich
    Damn.....Having no boat sucks!!!! Especially now that summer is here!! I soooo wish I wouldnt have sold it, but I guess we all have to make sacrafices sometime.... :cry:
    just think of all the money your saving

NOTALENT
    Well, I want you to be happy, and feel like a true boat owner. Therefore, I'll also send you the $500 bill it just cost me to replace a stater, and the $400 detail bill.
    I am a giver.
    I have already had the starter bill....as for the detail, bust out some old elbow grease and it wouldnt hurt so bad. I will just have to live through you for the summer... :rollside:
    On a good note, I just got my new camera back from canon....

NOTALENT
    just think of all the money your saving
    I kinda got used to it after blowing 2 motors last summer.. :220v: Plus....you only live once....make it count.

jkh04200
    None of my business. But I must ask
    STATER $500.00 DO what?
    DETAIL $400.00 How big a boat you got?????????

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    No worries Brandon, you are excellent boat bitch. Your boating season shall be filled with no stress and "Get me a beer, would 'ya" :rollside:

NOTALENT
    No worries Brandon, you are excellent boat bitch. Your boating season shall be filled with no stress and "Get me a beer, would 'ya" :rollside:
    Haha...geeez...thanks.... :crossx: Boat bitch is a big job and can be vary stressful...especially with alcoholics!!! Hows the boat...are you running her yet???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast