Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the

Kim Hanson
    hell is this shit, I reply to something and everyone with out nuts stops replying to it, what the hell is that shit? I'm here to have fun just like the rest of you guys..or are you skeered of me for some weird reason ?........( . )( . ).........

Jbb
    hell is this shit, I reply to something and everyone with out nuts stops replying to it, what the hell is that shit? I'm here to have fun just like the rest of you guys..or are you skeered of me for some weird reason ?........( . )( . ).........
    They are not ...."skeered" of you Kim......Problem is..the new year has turned over.....and the Hanslator 2005 edition is now out of date......and we have not recieved the 2006 upgrade yet....therefore everything you post looks like this to us...
    !@#!$$*(**^ amnky!@#!$$%^$%....fu!#$%#$^^bas%$%#$^#@fu`13#$%$$

Infomaniac
    Kim the THREAD KILLER

dmontzsta
    They are not ...."skeered" of you Kim......Problem is..the new year has turned over.....and the Hanslator 2005 edition is now out of date......and we have not recieved the 2006 upgrade yet....therefore everything you post looks like this to us...

LOL.
    I am going to try and come out with a 2k6 version, before anyone else.

Shark In The Pond

LMAO !

ECeptor
    Hey, didn't you read that thread about you?
    The one that said you have some funky sh$t that the Dr. says is "treatable, but not curable"???

rrrr

little rowe boat
    We are just tired of you Canandians blaming us for everything. :argue:

Kim Hanson

Thats the way it looked before and you fockers got it.........( . )( . )........... Wear a mask Brian, that might help f ucker

NorCal Gameshow
    so far, eight replies on a thread about you not getting any replies.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast