Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the

Kim Hanson
    Kim the THREAD KILLER
    You are funny Ron, in a weird Simpsons way .........( . )( . ).............

mike37
    They are not ...."skeered" of you Kim......Problem is..the new year has turned over.....and the Hanslator 2005 edition is now out of date......and we have not recieved the 2006 upgrade yet....therefore everything you post looks like this to us...
    !@#!$$*(**^ amnky!@#!$$%^$%....fu!#$%#$^^bas%$%#$^#@fu`13#$%$$
    now thats some funny shit right there

Kim Hanson
    LOL.
    I am going to try and come out with a 2k6 version, before anyone else.

Just pull your head out your ass and then it will be all clear RiceGirl.....( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
    LMAO !
    I haven't seen you around for along time now, I have shark line on now fuc ker.......(. )( . )...... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    so far, eight replies on a thread about you not getting any replies.
    I'm testing, whats the big deal I can troll if I want to...........( . )( . )..............

dmontzsta
    Just pull your head out your ass and then it will be all clear RiceGirl.....( . )( . ).........
    Please stop. At this rate I will be copy/pasting into the "Hanson WTF did he say" thread all night.
    :argue:

Kim Hanson
    now thats some funny shit right there
    So you understood that, we are one then buddy..peace out and all that shit...........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    Please stop. At this rate I will be copy/pasting into the "Hanson WTF did he say" thread all night.
    :argue:
    Okay Donald, Goonie Goo Goo help me outs in the trees..later eh! She was calling you Tweety .........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
    Okay Donald, Goonie Goo Goo help me outs in the trees..later eh! She was calling you Tweety .........( . )( . )...........
    The liquor is flowin in the Hanson house tonight!

mike37
    So you understood that, we are one then buddy..peace out and all that shit...........( . )( . )............
    Kim you always do something funny
    what would these guy do without ya

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast