Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the

JetBoatRich
    What's Up Kim :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    The liquor is flowin in the Hanson house tonight!
    It's New Years Holidays f ucker, you ain't so stupid after all. Okay , you had your moment! Now go chase wild animals through the forest ( Zoo ) is the same thing ..........( . )( . )..........You know the yell " GOONNNIEEEE GGGOOOOGGGOOOGGGOOO " You can say it, me Bitch, you Tarzan I kill myself sometimes.......

Kim Hanson
    Kim you always do something funny
    what would these guy do without ya
    I would like to know also Mike, my coat tails are worn down to shreds now ...........( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    What's Up Kim :crossx:
    The same ole shit Rich, you?.........( . )( . )........

gigamurph
    "Skeered"? Hell no KH! It's just that sometimes it's hard to come up with somethin' clever that will measure up to the standards that you set. Or is that down to the standards you set? I'm sooo confused! WASSUP?

Kim Hanson
    "Skeered"? Hell no KH! It's just that sometimes it's hard to come up with somethin' clever that will measure up to the standards that you set. Or is that down to the standards you set? I'm sooo confused!
    Gig my friend whats up, this is play time as you see it! Somedays it gets really boring...like now I have set standards, I just can't seem to use them much these days, tards here ya know .........( . )( . )............

gigamurph
    Gig my friend whats up, this is play time as you see it! Somedays it gets really boring...like now I have set standards, I just can't seem to use them much these days, tards here ya know .........( . )( . )............ Same ol' same ol'! I know what ya mean about the standards. If I did'nt set mine as low as I do, I 'd never be able to live up to them! Ever gonna make back down this way?

hoolign
    hell is this shit, I reply to something and everyone with out nuts stops replying to it, what the hell is that shit? I'm here to have fun just like the rest of you guys..or are you skeered of me for some weird reason ?........( . )( . ).........
    We had to tke Ozzy to the Vet after your "intimidating" post....
    We thought he was having a PUPPY coronary..turns out he had " wanna be laughing hyena" disease!...he actually imitaded a laughing Hyena ...so closely that..the vet called in the Croc hunter himself...When Steve examined Ozzy himself.. the "quoted words" were...."Krikey..me mate OZZY is having a freakin Hanson Hyena Hansnslator malfuntion" ..."in me own words... "it's freakin Pooched".. Kim ...From me and everyone at ANIMAL KINGDOM...get hooked on Phonix!..Jeff&.."The Discovery channel"

Kim Hanson
    Same ol' same ol'! I know what ya mean about the standards. If I did'nt set mine as low as I do, I 'd never be able to live up to them! Ever gonna make back down this way?

I'm hoping for BBSP bra, if they let me back in the USA Border........( . )( . )........The last part was funny Gig.......Funny thing, I got it

hoolign
    I'm hoping for BBSP bra, if they let me back in the USA Border........( . )( . )........The last part was funny Gig.......Funny thing, I got it
    AND JUST TO ..PRE QUOTE ..
    "Shit,,I have a fuel leak that someone 83% less drunk than I noticed:...I can't run!" ...."guess I lose"...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast