Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What the

Kim Hanson
    We had to tke Ozzy to the Vet after your "intimidating" post....
    We thought he was having a PUPPY coronary..turns out he had " wanna be laughing hyena" disease!...he actually imitaded a laughing Hyena ...so closely that..the vet called in the Croc hunter himself...When Steve examined Ozzy himself.. the "quoted words" were...."Krikey..me mate OZZY is having a freakin Hanson Hyena Hansnslator malfuntion" ..."in me own words... "it's freakin Pooched".. Kim ...From me and everyone at ANIMAL KINGDOM...get hooked on Phonix!..Jeff&.."The Discovery channel"
    Next time down, i will piss on that Polaris till it looks like a Ski-Do Fokker, Ozzy can help me..he will help, I can read it in his eyes He said its time to whack you out and drag you up the road a spell. He told me he has some ****ing help, 12 Chihuahua's and a toboggan...I said to him I see alot of spinning buddy, I'm sending him chains ........( . )( . )...........From the wild kingdom, this is kim ****ed up phonix ending story......( . )( . )..........
    What is the addy, Ozzy will be pissed if I don't get them to him.............. :crossx:

hoolign
    Next time down, i will piss on that Polaris till it looks like a Ski-Do Fokker, Ozzy can help me..he will help, I can read it in his eyes He said its time to whack you out and drag you up the road a spell. He told me he has some ****ing help, 12 Chihuahua's and a toboggan...I said to him I see alot of spinning buddy, I'm sending him chains ........( . )( . )...........From the wild kingdom, this is kim ****ed up phonix ending story......( . )( . )..........
    What is the addy, Ozzy will be pissed if I don't get them to him.............. :crossx:
    Ozzy wanted me to tell you..."if'n you go after my Papa..you need to bring a "Hooliboggin"

Kim Hanson
    Ozzy wanted me to tell you..."if'n you go after my Papa..you need to bring a "Hooliboggin"
    I will bring a whole Cariboo sleigh Team, we might be able to move you I also know the Canadain Tire Possy, they can help if you blow a chihuahua..........( . )( . ).............

canuck1
    We are just tired of you Canandians blaming us for everything. :argue:
    Who else could be held responsable for michael jackson and hilary clinton......

Shark In The Pond
    I haven't seen you around for along time now, I have shark line on now fuc ker.......(. )( . )...... :crossx:
    You never come back over to our sites ?

Tom Brown
    Post.

Kim Hanson
    You never come back over to our sites ?
    I go onto Roosters and Havasu Dougs from time to time, where do you hang out now? Don't say RRL, they have me still locked out ...........( . )( . ).........

Shark In The Pond
    I go onto Roosters and Havasu Dougs from time to time, where do you hang out now? Don't say RRL, they have me still locked out ...........( . )( . ).........
    Have not posted at RRL in a good while , I just hang at our place and Tx. Hot Boat for the better part ?

Jbb

Kim Hanson

Thats not funny Brian............( . )( . )..............

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast