Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here has had a Vasectomy?

Todd969
    Yep, 14yrs ago and as Shane said, just get a bag of frozen peas or corn and relax for a few days.

Gilligan
    Honestly, the recovery wasn't that bad. Just do as they say and sit on peas for 3 days straight. My complete recovery was about two weeks. Make sure you shave your nutz completely cause trust me you dont want the fat ugly nurse with penis envy to do it for you...
    On a side note, be 110% sure that you are done having kids...or store your little guys. I am 30 with two kids, I had a step son also, so I thought I was finished (I would have been except my ex wasnt finished screwing other men) When I got a divorce that left me with two kids 50% of the time and 0% of my step son. Long story short, I wouldn't mind having another child, especially if I get involved with someone whom also wants one. <--------------Thats the RIVER"DAD" coming out in me....good luck on any decision you make.
    WYRD
    I am not done having kids but my wife is since she almost died during her pregnancy with twins.
    Birth control for her cannot be used unless if she gets her tubes tied. With that being said, she tells me she has been though enough and I need to get fixed. But before we got married I told her I would never get a vasectomy??
    Hmmmm....

moneypit
    Had it done... It was a walk in the park... even the part when the nurse grabbed my hydrant and swabbed it up with betadine. Honestly its no prob

OutCole'd
    I would make sure the operating room was very warm. When I had mine done, it was like 50 degrees in there and the nurses would not stop laughing at me. Major shrinkage.

Gilligan
    Had it done... It was a walk in the park... even the part when the nurse grabbed my hydrant and swabbed it up with betadine. Honestly its no prob
    Do they give you pain pills or anything? I blew a nut weight lifting and it was the worse pain ever. I would never want to feel that way again.

syke-o
    got mine done in january.. sit on frozen vegies over the weekend and make sure you get some tighty whiteys to keep the boys nice and snug as you dont want them swinging around... after a couple weks all the bruising and pain pretty much went away.. i am 32 with 3 small children, so it was a pretty easy decision for me...

Gilligan
    I would make sure the operating room was very warm. When I had mine done, it was like 50 degrees in there and the nurses would not stop laughing at me. Major shrinkage.
    Sure blame it on the cold...... :rollside:

WYRD
    Do they give you pain pills or anything? I blew a nut weight lifting and it was the worse pain ever. I would never want to feel that way again.
    They num the boys up pretty well, you not scared of needles are you :crossx: :idea: :cry:

WYRD
    You got the "you want me to turn up the heat" comments too huh :220v: :crossx:

moneypit
    Yes, they will give you something for the pain that could follow. I never had any pain.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast