Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here has had a Vasectomy?

Gilligan
    They num the boys up pretty well, you not scared of needles are you :crossx: :idea: :cry:
    No but I might be if they are going into my sac. http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/puke2.gif

OutCole'd
    You got the "you want me to turn up the heat" comments too huh :220v: :crossx:
    Yep.... :cry:

beer truck
    Had mine done a few months ago, not sure if its a new tech. or not, but instead of slicing, they numb the area with a needle, and make a small puncture hole for each side. Then you are snipped, coterized, and stiched.
    Zero pain in the procedure, although I did smell a burning smell during the coterizing. Recovery was about 3 days until I was able to walk and be on my feet for extended periods of time, and about two weeks before I was 100%.
    The worse part was when the cute blonde brought back to the examination room for cleaning and prep, then left me in there with the ugly old amazon. No worries about embarising arousals there.
    I drove home home from the procedure myself 1/2 hour after it was done, It was not a big deal.

WYRD
    Yep.... :cry:
    I didn't say it but I was thinking "it's been so long since you have seen a "hard" one how would you know?" - damn ugly biatch :crossx:

Jyruiz
    Had it done last August, no big deal. I was told though to wait two hours before putting any ice on it, and not to put ice on it for more than 3 hours after that. Recovery was quick and the stitches went away on there own. I guess the worst part was when all the hair was growing back.

Throttle
    yep, been there dun that!
    not too bad, the worse was not taking a few days to relax afterwards... went back to work too soon and was hurtin... but you will get over it!

Brady Bunch
    As I sit here typing my boys are a little sensitive. Just had the procedure done yesterday afternoon. No pain at all. The only thing that was uncomfortable was the nurse that prepared me for surgury was fuchkhing smoking hot. She grabbed my McGillicutty in one hand and washed the boys down with betadine with the other. The betadine is really cold. The worst part of the whole procedure is the smell from the cotarizzing (sp) the Doc does to the tubes after he snipes them. There were no stiching. The whole on each side that he made close up on there own. :rollside:
    NO PAIN AT ALL......... Don't worry!

91nordic29
    my McGillicutty
    ??????ROFL :rollside:

91nordic29
    the newest procedure is called a "no scalpel vascectomy". i have been doing research for the hubby

WYRD
    I am not done having kids but my wife is since she almost died during her pregnancy with twins.
    Birth control for her cannot be used unless if she gets her tubes tied. With that being said, she tells me she has been though enough and I need to get fixed. But before we got married I told her I would never get a vasectomy??
    Hmmmm....
    With that comment I would wait or maybe freeze your swimmers for a while, you never know what lies ahead. Just a thought, after all it is YOUR body so if You are not done having kids think twice... :idea:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast