Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Who here has had a Vasectomy?

MKEELINE
    I just scheduled mine for, get this, the Fri. before Father's Day.

HMF'er
    It was easy and I'm glad I did it. Got to sit at home for a few days with frozen peas on my crotch and drinking beer. A bit sore for the next week or so, but it was a good feeling knowing I was done being Trojan Man.
    BTW, you still need to be Trojan Man for a few weeks to clear your system out, then drop off a sample to make sure it took.

UnionJack
    I had one last month.... The easiest thing I have ever done, the doctor did a great job the whole thing took less then an hour. When I had my Wisdom teeth pulled out... Now that hurt, this was nothing.

SCUBA STEVE
    Did mine a few years ago. We rarely used protection and were lucky to only have one child. (pull out method) We felt our daughter was too old to have a sibling and we are having way to much fund to worry about another child.
    Procedure done on a Friday back to work on Monday. I was walking normal again that Wed. Back at the gym after 10 days.
    The best thing I could have done besided buy the Mrs some bolt ons!
    The worst thing is when you have to go give them a sample!! Can you say embarrassing!! Hey nurse here is my jizz! lmfao!

WYRD
    Did mine a few years ago. We rarely used protection and were lucky to only have one child. (pull out method) We felt our daughter was too old to have a sibling and we are having way to much fund to worry about another child.
    Procedure done on a Friday back to work on Monday. I was walking normal again that Wed. Back at the gym after 10 days.
    The best thing I could have done besided buy the Mrs some bolt ons!
    The worst thing is when you have to go give them a sample!! Can you say embarrassing!! Hey nurse here is my jizz! lmfao!
    I just walked on in and threw mine on her "silence of the lamb" style :crossx: :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
    When I had my Wisdom teeth pulled out... Now that hurt, this was nothing.
    Oh that is some pain! Not to hijack the thread but I wish that pain on no one.

SCUBA STEVE
    I just walked on in and threw mine on her "silence of the lamb" style :crossx: :crossx:
    lmao. I had to go buy myself a mag to get my mind in the right place. Some one even knocked on the door. I was like wtf!

THOR
    The post surgery test is fun. Especially when you are looking at magazines circa 1970 with chicks that are all 'natural'. :yuk:

WYRD
    The post surgery test is fun. Especially when you are looking at magazines circa 1970 with chicks that are all 'natural'. :yuk:
    National Geographic did it for me back then... :idea: :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
    Hell no I bought swank!