Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can I own a Catamaran?

Jordy
    the last kid is the first born, now what???
    Bend over and hope they use lots and lots of lube.

blown dough
    been there done that,knew we should of just got a bayliner :rollside:

KROOZIN
    try Kim...she can do Markel or Foremost 928-505-2394
    she can "do" Markel or Foremost....??!?!?
    Damn, sounds a bit easy......???!??!.......LOL

Bling Bling
    shawn wilson @empower solutions in LA, 714.895.7050
    I second, third and forth this. Word is there's gonna be a few new players in the cat market. Shawn was at a meeting today on this very matter. Maybe the insurance god can enlighten (SP) us on this. Keep your fingers crossed, maybe someone else will give Markel some comp. Think about this: yes a cat goes way faster. But what would you rather insure, my CC with 17 people on it this weekend in Havasu, or my cat with 4 people in it. My CC policy is 5 times the coverage with no loop holes, and my Cat policy 5 times more money and the contract has more holes then Swiss chesse. My CC policy has no lay up, Cat policy 6 months. Seems like a no brainer to me!!!

CornWater
    . But what would you rather insure, my CC with 17 people on it this weekend in Havasu,
    I thought it was 18....At least that is what I counted...

mbrown2
    I second, third and forth this. Word is there's gonna be a few new players in the cat market. Shawn was at a meeting today on this very matter. Maybe the insurance god can enlighten (SP) us on this. Keep your fingers crossed, maybe someone else will give Markel some comp. Think about this: yes a cat goes way faster. But what would you rather insure, my CC with 17 people on it this weekend in Havasu, or my cat with 4 people in it. My CC policy is 5 times the coverage with no loop holes, and my Cat policy 5 times more money and the contract has more holes then Swiss chesse. My CC policy has no lay up, Cat policy 6 months. Seems like a no brainer to me!!!
    Saw you in the gas station on Sunday as I was headed out of town....boat looked nice!

Jrocket
    shawn wilson @empower solutions in LA, 714.895.7050
    I agree...Bling hooked me up with Shawn and he saved me alot of money on my DCB insurance!

blown dough
    shawn helped us out with our insurance too

JLaughreySS24
    Tbanzer, I have a 00 SS24 with a 502 and a 250 B&M blower with chiller that im getting ready to sell with 55 total hours on it if you are interested?

prosthogod
    I have an '03 SR24 that I originally insured with a 496ho and it was ~$675.00 . last year I put a peto 650hp motor in it and my agent was only concerned about the cost of the motor for replacement. He stated the speed was not an issue. Now I have everything I own insured with him and have a clean record, if that matters. It only went up 200.00
    (american family)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast