Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RACINGRASCAL........

TOBTEK
    DUDE.........whats the deal, is your 26 done yet? whats going on?????????

jm2drvr
    ya, what's up with that thing

Cole
    whats the problem???? i thought it was done full of silvers and ready for the first sign
    of G-strings!!!! nice meeting you last night tobtec!!! your boat is diffinetly a work of art,especially on the rigging!!!!!! you have to let me know the next time you take it out.. Cole

andy01
    You know I am wondering the same thing everyday now. I heard they worked on it, but then River Toys Jason stopped in there to take a look at it and they told him it would be done in a month or so???????????? It has been there for two months now for the interior???????????????? I will tell you what the offical comment from DCB is "we got busy". So as of right now I don't know. I was hoping to take it out before I get married next month but hell I don't know. Maybe they are going to lake test mine the day after Charlies. You guys must be stoked to have your boats and have a couple of trips in already!!! Can't wait for the Parker trip! I'll keep you guys posted!
    Andy

TOBTEK
    Andy, I fill for ya buddy! Im sure your excited to get your new baby home.I think you got rolled by the boat show. Wish we could have switched positions, I didnt even want ours till about April! Look at it this way, im paying for something that pretty much just sits in the garage right now. Id much rather it be sitting in ElCajon for free. Im sure they will pump yours out quickly right after the show. Plus the mini DCB regatta isnt till Charlie is finished and tested.....

andy01
    TOBTEK:
    Id much rather it be sitting in ElCajon for free. Mines not, if it was then I wouldn't give two shits as to when it was done. But for what it is costing me each month I would be happy to have it sitting here in the chance that I could drive it if I wanted to.
    Andy

XFactor
    When is the mini DCB reggata? Is that the Parker trip your refering to? I get my boat 2/22 and the season will begin. I'll be back at Havasu on 3/8-9 and probably every other weekend there after. I'm not going to pay to have that thing sit in the garage. It would kill me!!

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    When is the mini DCB reggata? Is that the Parker trip your refering to? I get my boat 2/22 and the season will begin. I'll be back at Havasu on 3/8-9 and probably every other weekend there after. I'm not going to pay to have that thing sit in the garage. It would kill me!! Charlie(aka "kingpin") and Riverdave are in charge of this event I think. WE are ALL waiting for Sir Cahrles to get his new F29 completed. I will be happy to assist these two very busy men if they need help to put this all together.
    we need to start a list of possible pep's....
    tobtek and the misses............2003 MACH22/300x
    AKA..the charlie replica..oh wait who was done first. wink
    mr & misses CHARLIE..............2003 F29
    KAB and the misses?..............2001 MACH22/twin
    Racingrascal.....................2003 MACH26/inboard
    JM2driver........................2003 MACH26/twin
    ALLENBACH????????maybe...........2003 MACH22/300x
    mrbrown..........................20?? MACH26
    start filling in now, so we can get this going...tobtek

XFactor
    Count me in.
    XFactor and Wife 2003 F26 Twin Outboard

TOBTEK
    XFactor:
    Count me in.
    XFactor and Wife 2003 F26 Twin Outboard Xfactor...I had the chance to sneek a ride in the white/blue/gray F26 in the new DCb video for the LA boat show. I can say now that you are going to be stoked with your new F26. I cant believe how stable it is at 70-90 mph. even over 100+ MPH it doesnt fill as the speed you are traveling...just amazing...period eek! nice roomy cock pit area and ofcourse DCB fit and finish........tobtek

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast