Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adicted To Tobteks Boat Cleaner

THREADED INC.
    This is the perfect cleaner for me the lazy guy. You spray on and wipe off and it makes my boat look freshly detailed. Dam im really impressed. I even got GRASSPAY$ Adicted. This is a must try product
    Hey i need to order more TOBTEK. i shared my free bottle (THANKS MACH26) with GRASSPAY$ and he used it all. THANKS GRASSPAY$! anyways i cant live without this stuff.

Phat Matt
    I would watch out for both those guys.

djunkie
    I used it for the first time this weekend also. I will be buying more thats for sure. No more washing the boat after being on the lake. Just a spray and wipe and all the dirt and waterspots are gone. :rollside:

TOBTEK
    I used it for the first time this weekend also. I will be buying more thats for sure. No more washing the boat after being on the lake. Just a spray and wipe and all the dirt and waterspots are gone. :rollside:
    man..... be carefull with that. might want to wash the DIRT off..... dont want scratches.
    Thanks for the nice words Anthony! Need to BUG YOU today. Our deadline is getting close for that project.

THREADED INC.
    man..... be carefull with that. might want to wash the DIRT off..... dont want scratches.
    Thanks for the nice words Anthony! Need to BUG YOU today. Our deadline is getting close for that project.
    oK

UnionJack
    is it still tobteks?

blown dough
    Threaded inc. nice boat, that's my old boat, we really did love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnionJack
    hows the 32?

blown dough
    the hubby has been working on it from 7am unitl 2am since last Friday, he gotted it painted today the next two days are clean up etc. its going to be close but we will be out of here Friday. Haven't seen it only his drawings but knowing him its bad ass! He will need a vacation after this

UnionJack
    very cool, I saw it right before they finished it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast