Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good place for drinks Thursday,Friday,Saturday night?

scarabrick2
    My brother and I are coming into town from Vegas Thursday night and staying till Sunday afternoon. Don't really want to do the Kokomos thing just have a few drinks with a good crowd of Hot Boaters. Any Ideas where we should go?
    Rick

OutCole'd
    Naked Turtle is always fun.

scarabrick2
    Not to familiar with that place of buisness. Do you know about where it's located?
    Thanks

OutCole'd
    Not to familiar with that place of buisness. Do you know about where it's located?
    Thanks
    At the Nautical on the Island. You can see it from the water, it's right there at the end of the cove.

NOTALENT
    My brother and I are coming into town from Vegas Thursday night and staying till Sunday afternoon. Don't really want to do the Kokomos thing just have a few drinks with a good crowd of Hot Boaters. Any Ideas where we should go?
    Rick
    Since you dont want kokohos...the Red Room is next choice...mellow yet alot of fun...lots of cool peeps...a bit more upscale. Then Maddogs is the local dive bar....shoot some pool, dance floor, cool peeps. Naked turtle is a good spot to just shoot the breeze as well.

SFV2RVR
    My girlfriend Dona works at the turtle. She will take care of you guys. Just tell her marc from cali sent ya!

JB in so cal
    My girlfriend Dona works at the turtle. She will take care of you guys. Just tell her marc from cali sent ya!
    as opposed to some of her other boyfriends??

SFV2RVR
    I dont even want to know about them. And if she does...I gotta say...damn they taste good!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I dont even want to know about them. And if she does...I gotta say...damn they taste good!
    That is gross. :yuk:

Procraftkev
    Thats just SICK!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast