Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu RV Garage Update

TCHB
    The garage is starting to take shape after a few changes by me. The complete framing should be complete this week and then the next steps. My contractor Jeff has been excellent handling all the details and keeping me informed with pics all the time. Here is a pic.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...u_Garage_3.jpg

Garrddogg
    The garage is starting to take shape after a few changes by me. The complete framing should be complete this week and then the next steps. My contractor Jeff has been excellent handling all the details and keeping me informed with pics all the time. Here is a pic.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...u_Garage_3.jpg
    Looks good!! how you been? you havnt seen a steady stream of water from my house have ya?
    The meter reader read it and ran to the house and shut it off and the city called me

TCHB
    No I did not see any water coming down the street. What was it and what are you going to do with the house. If you need someone to take a look at it or send a pic let me know. What is your email?

Hardly Satisfied
    looks good

TCHB
    Thanks
    I am trying to cover all the details like built in speakers, tv connections and what ever else I can think of while it is easy. I decided on 4 sky lights which should be plenty of light and two windows on the car port side.

SDLifesaver
    Looks good Tony. What is the view of the lake like from the garage? Is the roof going to have a ladder to it for a perch? What about air hose drops? Bathroom? Sink, refer? C'mon, give us some more details. Nick

dexman38
    great looking garage will there be a house next to the garage. :idea:

TCHB
    The are suppose to finish the framing this week and the roof early next week.

phebus
    great looking garage will there be a house next to the garage. :idea:
    Yea, you need somewhere for the wife to go. Probably wont be able to get you out of the garage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast