Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Havasu RV Garage Update

ROZ
    Thanks
    I am trying to cover all the details like built in speakers, tv connections and what ever else I can think of while it is easy. I decided on 4 sky lights which should be plenty of light and two windows on the car port side.
    Good time to do it... Wiring is cheap before wallboard goes up

RiverRatMike
    The garage is starting to take shape after a few changes by me. The complete framing should be complete this week and then the next steps. My contractor Jeff has been excellent handling all the details and keeping me informed with pics all the time. Here is a pic.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...u_Garage_3.jpg
    That is very nice! I love my boat deep garage but yours is just huge! What side of town are you on?

TCHB
    I am on the North End of town. Yes the garage will be nice when completed. I will also like the carport/patio on the side which will also be able to store a boat if needed. My wife will take over the garage that is attached to the house. She will HG TV it for sure. This will be our first home with his and her garages!

[QUOTE=TCHB]I am on the North End of town. Yes the garage will be nice when completed. I will also like the carport/patio on the side which will also be able to store a boat if needed. My wife will take over the garage that is attached to the house. She will HG TV it for sure. This will be our first home with his and her garages![/QUOTEAny new up date on the garage.
    thanks Hallett.

H20 Toie
    who caqres aboujt the garage whter are rhe good pica of ass cadammit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12